MUA1 Non-Marvel Character Mod Catalog

Started by Midnightphoenix, July 20, 2011, 07:04PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on October 31, 2011, 12:28PM
I would like a Zatanna or Raven Mod ;)

I agree I would love a Raven mod :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ooo batman mod wouldnt mind him that would be fun hope theres a batman of the furture skin with it :)

Oh wow thanks for stickying this it means alot :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: jlpx2 on October 31, 2011, 06:29AM
Is there a Superman or Batman mod available somewhere?
Quote from: Polygone on October 31, 2011, 09:53AM
Someone's making it, just wait for a little while :D

Heh, still waiting. I saw the skins though. Pretty stoked for their release. Not that I'm impatient or  ungrateful; modding is time-consuming business. I will be watching though :D

made a request in request and suggestion forum but i was told that they dont make non marvel mods so here i go here *clears throat*

you know what would be awesome and doable? a MortalKombat skinpack with skorpon for ghost rider  :ghostr: and subzero for ice man :iceman:  noob or smoke for either deadpool  :deadpool: nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: or blacpanther  :panther: just to name a few, as a matter of fact smoke could be iceman since he already has the effects.. barake-wolverine/venom, kitana/meleena-electra, raiden/rain-thor, stryker-punisher/nick fury, jax-luke cage/collosus i could go on and on, just thinking about it is fun

Quote from: delvinho on February 02, 2012, 07:50AM
made a request in request and suggestion forum but i was told that they dont make non marvel mods so here i go here *clears throat*

you know what would be awesome and doable? a MortalKombat skinpack with skorpon for ghost rider  :ghostr: and subzero for ice man :iceman:  noob or smoke for either deadpool  :deadpool: nightcrawler  :nightcrawler: or blacpanther  :panther: just to name a few, as a matter of fact smoke could be iceman since he already has the effects.. barake-wolverine/venom, kitana/meleena-electra, raiden/rain-thor, stryker-punisher/nick fury, jax-luke cage/collosus i could go on and on, just thinking about it is fun

Well we do make NON Marvel mods, there isnt many, but we do have them.

Quote from: southinator on November 02, 2011, 11:45AM
ooo batman mod wouldnt mind him that would be fun hope theres a batman of the furture skin with it :)
While BLaw is working on the Batman mod, if you understand how to swap out skins, you can grab a set of Batman skins from aventureiromax's DC set. It has some standard Batman models and a Batman Beyond one. I swapped out two of :moonk: Moon Knight's skins for two of the Batman skins, so now I can pretty much play as Batman by picking Moon Knight (MK's moves seem similar to what I'd expect from Batman). :daredevil: Daredevil and :panther: Black Panther are good characters to add the skins to too.

aventureiromax's skin sets: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.0.html

Quote from: delvinho on February 02, 2012, 07:50AM

That is a really good idea. i might do millena and kitanna skins. :)

What about Rorschach or Nite Owl from The Watchmen?
Seems so sick to the hypocrite norm, running their boring drill. But we are an elite race of our own, the stoners, junkies and freaks

Request / suggestion
Batman beyond booster  :panther:
power 1 consisting of a rapid fire of small red batrangs from the wrist
power 2 batrang fury , throwing batrangs like how gambit throws his cards
power 3  grapple line - pull effect towards enimes like spiderman does
power 4  Ace - summond ace the bat hound to help take enemies out / help batman in combat
power 5  bollards , tempoary traps an enemy to be knocked down
power 6 tracing enemy , like nick fury power picks up enemies on map
power 7 stealth like invisible woman , i imagine that blaw is possibly making one similar to nick fury and black panther
power 8  dunno yet for this one, possibly a glide kick type move perhaps
power 9 normal from blaw mod
flight enabled with jet thrusts like iron mans , maybe with wings
hope i posted in right place , if not please move to correct location.
Southinator

Quote from: southinator on June 03, 2012, 03:21PM
Request / suggestion
Batman beyond booster  :panther:
power 1 consisting of a rapid fire of small red batrangs from the wrist
power 2 batrang fury , throwing batrangs like how gambit throws his cards
power 3  grapple line - pull effect towards enimes like spiderman does
power 4  Ace - summond ace the bat hound to help take enemies out / help batman in combat
power 5  bollards , tempoary traps an enemy to be knocked down
power 6 tracing enemy , like nick fury power picks up enemies on map
power 7 stealth like invisible woman , i imagine that blaw is possibly making one similar to nick fury and black panther
power 8  dunno yet for this one, possibly a glide kick type move perhaps
power 9 normal from blaw mod
flight enabled with jet thrusts like iron mans , maybe with wings
hope i posted in right place , if not please move to correct location.
Southinator

this is doable, everything, using ace as a summoning move like magneto's metal minion but with dog form and atacks
grapple line could come from spiderman's web throw, and using ironman's blasting animation for rapid fire batarangs and black panther's dager throw for baterang throw, and you could give that baterang an effect like shock or explosive, rather you could make more than one with same animation but different effects, all in all you would only need two basic animation skeletons, black panther for fighting style and dagger throw and ironman for flight and rapidfire, cant think on anything else right now

Someone should start working on some Transformers mods... Imagine movie Bumblebee or Starscream in this game! Well, unless they are too big for the screen lol.
All units, we have a high priority situation in data/powerstyles.

Anybody else having trouble with the download links? I've got everyone but Batman and Robin already. I just tried to download them, but I got a "invalid file" message on MediaFire.

It's because they have updated their mods. So they deleted their old links. Their updated links could be found in their releases.

Even so, is the Batman link meant to be the same as the Joker one? If so, np.