Favorite Spider-man

Started by Eddie Brock Venom, August 05, 2011, 02:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Except random red strips on the shoulders, fingers and spider logo stretching on the whole back, except it's red now rather than the other way around.

Look again.

August 08, 2011, 11:38AM #16 Last Edit: August 08, 2011, 11:51AM by Eddie Brock Venom
I still don't like the Basketball headed alien as Spider-man.

A scene from the X-FILES they took a picture from an alien running wild in the city:

Street hoops anyone:

Aliens are attacking they are eating people with their asshole:

The invasion will begin in 2012:

What's with the feet? He's wearing poorly concealed jackboots with metal parts now? Also, the darker spots around the costume makes it look like it came from the trashbin. Probably part of the 'gritty' look someonew as aiming for, but now he looks like a junkie. That and the bright spots around ears makes them way too pronounced.

After seeing the trailer for the new movie, I can't see that the movie is like Twillight, and doesn't seem like an emo story. The actor are better, and have a more classic Spidey voice. The suit is an awesome modern version of the Sam Rami's old one, even though it needs a little tweaking. And the movie is more classic then the previous ones from Sam Rami. It's story seems to be abit like the spectacular Spider-Man series, that show began with almost the Lizard as the first villain. It's also a good choice to take the less important and the first villain from the comics and put them in to the movie first, then to take the more and more important one that are Spider-Man's most worthy rivals. This new movie is just better. To not like is abit stupid when it resembles more from the classic comics than the other movies. In that way you say the comics sucks.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

I agree with you but the costume is Chocolate egg.

But I would rather see a movie with an adult Spider-man and maybe introduce Shield maybe and epic battle, Wolverine...
I think I saw somewhere that wolvie will be in this movie. 

August 09, 2011, 02:40PM #20 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 02:49PM by edheng23
Quote from: Eddie Brock Venom on August 09, 2011, 12:08AM
I agree with you but the costume is Chocolate egg.

But I would rather see a movie with an adult Spider-man and maybe introduce Shield maybe and epic battle, Wolverine...
I think I saw somewhere that wolvie will be in this movie.

sorry to disappoint you but the rights to the Wolverine character is owned by Fox while the rights to a Spidey movie is owned by Sony, so unless there is some major licensing agreement I highly doubt Logan will meet with Peter

movie suit is based of this by the way...on of the many many wrestling suits of Spidey over the years

anyways back on topic, I kind of liked the way Web of Shadows Spidey is portrayed, not too big but sort of an athletic build

August 09, 2011, 04:14PM #21 Last Edit: August 09, 2011, 04:36PM by Eddie Brock Venom
The costume will be good in THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 I have a hunch.

If this is the first movie and the suit is based on Spidey's wrestling costume then they will probably change the costume in the sequel.

BTW what do you guys think of the Edge of time costume someone with an eye for details will see that it has differences than the Amazing Spider-man in Shattered Dimensions(different spider symbol, red "BUMPED" web patterns shadowed as far as I saw, more nonlinear web patterns).

For me the the best look was in Shattered Dimensions better than in Edge of Time.
With the black web patterns not the same as the suit's color in EoT look I AM PROBABLY WRONG BUT THAT IS WHAT I SAW:

Yeah you're right the classic costume in edge of time does have more of a haphazzard web pattern to it. But it's kind of realistic if you think about it. If spidey's costume is ever damaged in the middle of a fight (which happens quite often) it makes sense that when he repairs his costume on the fly between jaunts he might be a little careless with his sewing. so i kind of like the look.