Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
can i ask where can i get the one with the big M on his cape?

dark mark, it seems his magnetic shield doesnt not deflect projectiles attack esp when he is facing the enemy...

As the game says, "shield has a chance to deflect projectiles", so it's obvious that it won't be effective all the time ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Dark_Mark I hate to spam but I'm dumber the a bag of rocks.I can't get it to download from the site could you tell me how it works?Being Magneto is my favorite Marvel character and all the pic's look so great I got to have it.sorry  :bowdown: 

[edit]So thats what the problem is.
[edit]Thanks iammingy got it firefox.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

1. Click the link on the first page.
2. Wait for the "waiting period". Pay attention to the countdown in the middle of the page, which says "Please wait 16 second...".
3. Read the code shown in the little grey pic and enter the code into the box.
4. Hit "Enter".
5. Click "Click here for download". <--- This link doesn't show in my IE for some reason. It works in Opera and FireFox though. @_@

Although I have very little free time right now, I managed to make some improvements:
- improved cape model and animations (it now sticks more to the body)
- darkened Ultimate's helmet
Unfortunately, the new models no longer look correct with XML2 animations, especially running, so I didn't remove the previous release.
Also, I've uploaded the newest version on rapidshare, so you should be able to download it using either Firefox or Internet Explorer. As for Venom, he stays on uploading.com for now, but this is going to change when I finally make him the long awaited claws, which might happen in the following weeks ;)
EDIT:
Dang, I made a little mistake as usual :banghead: Files reuploaded (had to fix 80s).
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Great, great  :rockon: !! But His power is the power of him in the gold edition or a convertion of XLM2

please u/l to another hosting site as i tried rapidshare free download, we have to wait for a few hours, or it always say we enter the wrong code or time have already expired even if we enter the code fast.

Although his Xtreme is XML2's Metallic Mayhem. Or has it changed?

Quote from: phoenixforce on September 21, 2007, 07:18PMplease u/l to another hosting site as i tried rapidshare free download, we have to wait for a few hours, or it always say we enter the wrong code or time have already expired even if we enter the code fast.
I've never had such problems. Did you try downloading both ZIP and 7z files?