Magneto mod version 1.9.1 (Z) (fully compatible with OC 1.2)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 07, 2007, 01:33PM

Previous topic - Next topic
He has college and a real life to deal with. He gets on when he gets on - posting stuff like that is a good way to either get him mad or get yourself in trouble for spamming.

The mods 'round here don't take to kindly to that ^^;

Quote from: endedel on September 24, 2008, 12:42PM
Dark_Mark where you ?? come back, please !!
Relax, I haven't gone anywhere. It's just as Grig 32 says:
Quote from: Grig 32 on September 25, 2008, 10:23PM
He has college and a real life to deal with.
I will do what you asked for, but it's definitely going to take longer than usual. Perhaps a few days, if I'm lucky. Allow me to repeat:

"I say patience"
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

UPDATE
Ultimate has been improved:

• removed gloves
  • helmet now resembles the one in the comics
  • minor texture improvements
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

I think dark_Mark should make Prowler. He has canisters of knockout gas. he throws them.

In other words you are requesting Prowler at a random topic. Ain't a Requestboard topic enough for it?

A question (not request!) for you DM: are you planning on making a Joseph model for your mod?

Quote from: Dark_Mark on September 26, 2008, 02:41PM

"I say patience"

Next to the Quote button there is an Edit button. Please use that to add extra content instead of double-posting. And he can't know what to do with Hulk unless he knows what you want him to update. And this is the Magneto thread, BTW.

Teancum i have a problem with a DLC convertations of Magneto & Sabretooth. The convo's can be edited yes, but just ones while i was adding them with Magneto_Hero or Sabretooth_Hero on DLC convo file. Ok, how do we gonna replace Magneto & Sabretooth into Magneto_Hero & Sabretooth_Hero, what should i edit:
Just Conversations Doc, Scripts Doc or both of this 2 docs.

You probably will need to edit the py scripts to reference magneto_hero and sabretooth_hero.  I'm not sure since I haven't seen the conversation files.

October 24, 2008, 06:15PM #176 Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 06:30PM by Power Cosmic
I use notepad to edit them. What should i change. Is it Actor List of("Magneto"), ("Sabretooth") or liked this if's:
magneto
sabretooth

hey dark mark do you think it would be too much to ask if you could release another skin of your magneto and hulk model with a toned down brightness? i think it's too bright maybe a lil bit darker. but it's just me and it's stil up too you. thanks bro!

Changelog:
- Greatly improved models
- Better textures
- Corrected some animations issues
- Fixed Murderworld conversation bug
- New feature: Magneto now removes his helmet while visiting safe places (does not apply to Age of Apocalypse skin)

Go to the first page for download links! :D