Anime ^_^

Started by Rogue, September 24, 2011, 11:01AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My Friends, you love anime? Recently, I  love it very much! Tell me what you like and why? What can you recommend to look? ^_^

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Bleach!! is the only one I read,I recommend it to anyone,Yoruichi is my favorite!! :-)

well, I'm not a big anime fan, I tend to think they take too long to develop very simple storylines. but, of course, there are very notable exceptions.

I really like the Gundam Wing series. Lots of action, complex storyline, politics, sci-fi, great character and concept design and the soundtrack is really great. The OVA called Endless Waltz is awesome as well.

Another I love is Rurouni Kenshin. The series is very good, but not the fill-ins (episodes not based on the original manga) so, I'd watch the series uptill the end of the Juppongatana arc. It's about a swordsman who have fought during the Tokugawa reform and now, in the Meiji era, tries to find redemption for all the killing he has done. the soundtrack is great as well. And I sure wouldn't miss the 2 OVA's. the first one is the origin of the character and the second one is what happens after the anime series...you know, for closure. these 2 ovas are quite likely my favourite animes all-time. very beautiful art and great development.

Another one I used to like a lot was InuYasha, that's more about japanese myths with a lot of magic and action.

Naruto is also quite fun, though IMO the supporting characters are so much cooler than the main ones. I specially like Shikamaru, Neji, Gaara and Shino. They're so great that you end up finding the episodes that only feature the main characters kind of a bore.

these are the ones I think are worth mentioning.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Inuyasha is really cool, I used to watch it alot. Digimon if you consider it Anime, I lvoe that show. Naruto. Thats all I got XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks for the feedback! I'll follow your advice, dear!

I watched Death Note (The storyline  strucked me, the end just killed), Kuroshitsuju (I - II ( I adore! I love mystery, mystique, darkness, black humor), Gankutsuou (Great story).

L (Deat Note) is one of my favs! i love his individually. Sebastian, Grell, Undertaker (Kuroshitsuji) - no comments! Love them!!!

Of course, I did not miss the attention of Naruto! Orochimaru is my love!

What about Hellsing - it made a great impression.

I watch Burst Angel, it's aswome, Naruto, X-Men Anime, Death Note (i love this one) and Persona Trinity Soul. Do you consider Blood+ as an anime? i love that Anime as well

Blood +!!! My God! How could I forget it! I love this anime!

As for Death Note, I am heavily experienced the death of L. But why he was killed?

But I know - legends never die...

I'm a fan of Hetalia. Episodes are only 5 minutes long, though it can be offensive because it stereotypes countries and culture. I also like some yaoi - like Sekai-ichi Hatsukoi and Junjou Romantica. Toradora is also pretty good.

I'm only really a fan of slice-of-life anime, though the X-Men anime and Pokemon are exceptions.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I consider anime to be my other big interest outside of comics.

I really like the Nanoha series, Code Geass, Full Metal Panic, Clannad, Yu-Gi-Oh series, Type-Moon works, Shakugan No Shanna and Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.

I usually pick up and finish a new anime every month for the past 3 years.

Oh! i just remembered! Another anime that i really like is Full Metal Alchemist! that one is awsome!

Really! Full Metal Alchemist is fantastic!

It's very interesting to hear  you opinion. Thank you for your supports! I learned a lot of entertaining!

I would highly recommend: Negima!?, Shugo Chara, and La Corda d'oro primo passo and also the second season is secando passo

Negima!?: there are two negima series and I've seen both and I would recommend this one.  If you want to watch it the one I am talking about revolves around something called the star crystal, so look for the series with that.  Basically it is about a 10 year old kid learning to be magister or wizard I guess is what you'd say and he is sent to Japan to finish his training.  His final task is to be a teacher so he is a professor at this school, and there are many crazy incidents that happen.  He is not supposed to reveal his secret but has to find partners (ewhere they get cards that give them various abilities) and it is a really interesting, action packed, funny adventure that he embarks on with his students.  And the students are very different like one is a robot, one a vampire, ghost(not scary though), etc.

Shugo Chara: it is a fairly long series with I guess you'd say three arcs.  The first and second arcs are better than the one called shugo chara party in my opinion, but that party is still good also.  Basically it is about these kids at school that are called guardians and they have Charas, which are little people that can only be seen by others that have charas also and the charas are what the owners truly wish to be inside, kind-of like an inner personality and with these charas the owners are able to change and even transform to fight the enemies that try to take the Heart eggs inside children.  So it is very action packed but the stories are really good as well.  (two of my favorite japanese singers/bands are invovled with this series, nana misuki who voices a character that sings, and the band Buono and they sing some of the opening songs and ending songs)

La Corda D'oro primo passo and seconado(sp.) passo:  It is mainly about a girl who is given a magical violin that allows the user to be able to play the violin well.  The anime centers around her (who couldn't play any music) and a group of people (no one knows about the true nature of the violin).  She befriends most of those people (some more than others) and they are all in a music contest.  But she comes to a hard point that breaks her somewhat putting her in a depressed slump but will she recover and continue?......That's all I'll say because if I say more it will give away the problem she faces and the steps to recover if she has to.  BTW it isn't depressing and the problem isn't a teenage problem it is just a bump in the road that she has to overcome during the competition which is very stressful.  It is a really good anime especially if you like music.

:)
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Woah a thread I shouldn't be missing from! XD
I like..yeah, you guessed it, anime classics XDD
Sailormoon,Dragonball,Doraemon,Gs Mikami, Yu Yu Hakusho, Slam Dunk, Get Backers..(just to name a few..)

& onto moar recent anime I heart Nurarihyon no Mago..I thought the character Yuki-onna was pretty sweet! :3

not forget to mention my craaazy craze for dark,psychological & boys-love themes such as Decendents of Darkness (Yami no Matsuei), Monochrome Factor & Uraboku (gorgeous art, heartwrenching storyline).....

Gosh. Just merely by mentioning some names makes ma' heart flutters. ehehe!

Thank you for your advice, my friends!

QuoteLa Corda D'oro primo passo and seconado(sp.) passo:  It is mainly about a girl who is given a magical violin that allows the user to be able to play the violin well.  The anime centers around her (who couldn't play any music) and a group of people (no one knows about the true nature of the violin).  She befriends most of those people (some more than others) and they are all in a music contest.  But she comes to a hard point that breaks her somewhat putting her in a depressed slump but will she recover and continue?......That's all I'll say because if I say more it will give away the problem she faces and the steps to recover if she has to.  BTW it isn't depressing and the problem isn't a teenage problem it is just a bump in the road that she has to overcome during the competition which is very stressful.  It is a really good anime especially if you like music.

Yes, I really love music! I think I should see you proposed La Corda D'oro !

Quotenot forget to mention my craaazy craze for dark,psychological & boys-love themes such as Decendents of Darkness (Yami no Matsuei), Monochrome Factor & Uraboku (gorgeous art, heartwrenching storyline).....

Yeeeeah!! I love everithing dark and gloomy, too! My God! I  looked Decendents of Darkness! I'm in love with this anime!

Hey, Nazirah, dear, did you looked Kuroshitsuji II?

I know, you looked the first part, we once talked about this ...