I made a booster for Scarlet Witch. I might have made her too powerful.
Here's the new skills list:
1. Gravity Void - makes enemies suspended on air.
2. Exploding Spell - charges objects and enemies on range.
3. Probable field(Boost or Debuff which should it be?) - makes enemies on range smaller(decrease attack) and have chance of damaging, and increases her def
4. Hex Sentry - sets a sentry on the ground that attacks enemies that come too close
5. Teleport - teleport then cast misfortune on enemies from the destination
6. Probability Enhancement (passive) - increase her defense and attack rating, and chance to dodge
7. Shield Charm(Passive) - increases resistances
Retained but made more powerful:
1. Hex Bolt - now casts several bolts and have more damage; also have different damage type; each different damage type has different effects like fire type damage causing harming, and cold type damage causing slow;
2. Reality Shift - raised chance of turning enemy to crate
3. Hex Locked - now up to 80% critical damage on the highest level, also increased the non-critical damage, increased chance of critical chance
4. Hex Explosion - now has a larger explosion range, more damage on explosion and impact
5. Anarchy Assault - either nothing changed or added with boost for allies(but i can't seem to make the boosts work)
6. Amplify Luck - compiled all her original boosters made them more powerful
7. Chaos Mastery - nothing changed
8. Touch of the Scarlet(before Scarlet's Touch) - Now adds energy damage to her melee attacks and increases her Attack rating
credits to nowhere man for the flight effects from mua, and deedooo for the icons
i was planning to make an extreme for her but turns out that xml2 does not support this move so i will continue this on mua