MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Does anyone happen to have Gevths Xlmb file that was his wing effect....the download is wonky and wont let me download it.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

May 12, 2013, 05:30PM #348 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:20PM by MUALover
:dazzler: Songbird Booster :dazzler:
A booster for whiteking's Songbird Mod
Preview - Pictures : Here, here, here, here, here, here, and here

WARNING! :
Backup your files. I'm not responsible for your data loss, damages, etc, for your Laptop and PC. If any errors happens, make sure you start a new game with default stats & without using cheats. For this booster, new game is required.

Powerset (Green : Attacks ; Blue : Boosts ; Red : Xtreme)
Shrieking Slice : Sends out 3 bolts of pure sonic energy.
Crushing Discord : Summons a giant mace of sonic energy, hefting it back and then slamming it down to cause major damage to a small radius.
Harmonic Surge : Release a forceful blast of sonic energy, damaging enemies around her.
Decibel Barrage : Shoots a stream of solid sound bolts. Rapid tap to shoot more bolts.
Piercing Bolt : Release a sonic blast that pierces towards enemies, causing knockback.
Sonic Pillar : Creates a deafening burst of sound on the ground, knocks enemies upwards.
Shatter Scream : Bath her enemies with waves of sound, hitting them multiple times. Press and hold to hit enemies longer.
Wrestler's Expertise : Songbird shares her experience as a Wrestler with her Team, doing five times more damage to thrown enemies, and raising damage done and lowering damage taken with melee attacks.
Ultrasonic Wave : Creates an aura of sound around Songbird that distracts nearby enemies, making them deal less damage and take more themselves.
Piercing Scream : Releases a powerful scream that will release a powerful sonic waves, stunning enemies.

Other Features
1. Extendable melee combos : X = Light attack, O = Heavy attack

• XXXXX = 5-Hit Combo
  • XXXO = Eagle Dive
  • XXOO = Resonant Wave, chargeable
  • XXOX = Thunderous Lariat
  • XOOX = Sonic Bomb
  • XOOO = Chord Blast
  • XOXX = Sonic Beam
  • XOXOOOOOOOO ~Unlimited rapid tap = Rapid Bolts, rapid tap to extend
2. New effects on melee attacks.
3. New sounds for her new powers
4. Added more taunts, victories, and etc. sounds for Songbird
5. New flying effect, based on my latest release (Songbird's New Flying Effect - Version 1)
6. New icons for Songbird :

How To : Install
1. You have to download The Official Characters Pack, whiteking's original Songbird mod, DeeDooo's wings effect, and Gevth's wings effect, and then install them. Otherwise, it will not working.
2. Just copy/drag and drop all files in the RAR file you've downloaded to your MUA directory (..../Activision/Marvel - Ultimate Alliance/)

Known Bugs
1. A 'missing texture' error appeared on Eagle Dive (Fixed in the new link)
2. A 'pixelated effect' on Ultrasonic Wave when Songbird is hit by enemies' punches

Future/Possible Updates
1. Add new block effect
2. Repair Crushing Discord offset. Or maybe a better model
3. Fix bugs and errors, if any
4. Fix typos on powerstyles and talents
5. Add 'extreme yell' sound to her extreme

Credits and Thanks
Marvel, ActiVision, Raven Software, Vicarious Visions and Beenox : For the game and the game's sequel
whiteking : For his original Songbird mod
Marvintage : For Songbird's Crushing Discord mace model
nodoubt_jr : For his XML2 Songbird mod ('Crushing Discord code')
DeeDooo : For his Ultrasonic Wave effect and code.
MarvelLegends/Herzleid : For his awsome MUA2 Nextgen soundrips for Songbird
Teancum : For his MUA2 Assets
Jeanfan321 : Thank you for his amazing tutorial on 'How to give one power to one character to another' and thanks for finding me bugs
Zuzu_009 : Thanks for finding me bugs
V4Vendetta : Thanks for showing me the animation tutorial and thanks to sbarth13, Nowhere Man, and whiteking for their animation tutorial
You : For downloading ;)

Download Link
Songbird Base Booster : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?58iffjdd7o97u9i
New link, contains the 'Missing texture fix' and her herostat :
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?dt7ctfrgkrrfd5a
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to try her!

Quote from: Owl City on May 13, 2013, 05:48AM
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to try her!

Thank you, Owl City! I hope you, and everyone else enjoy this Songbird booster :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

You outdid yourself yet again. Nice innovation with the new combos! And good that you stayed true to her wrestling background as well. Awesome work. :rockon:

You have finally released it!!  :eek: Thank you, MUALover  :bowdown: Now I have to edit my roster again  :laugh:

May 13, 2013, 06:11PM #353 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:40AM by MUALover
Quote from: Outsider on May 13, 2013, 05:33PM
You outdid yourself yet again. Nice innovation with the new combos! And good that you stayed true to her wrestling background as well. Awesome work. :rockon:
Thanks a lot, Outsider! Really appreciate it! The thought of extendable melee attack is a great idea. :)

Oh, just so you know, Ms. Marvel's trip animation is unaccidentally transferred to Songbird, which is.. cool :D

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 13, 2013, 05:45PM
You have finally released it!!  :eek: Thank you, MUALover  :bowdown: Now I have to edit my roster again  :laugh:
Thanks, Zuzu_009! Your welcome! :) My suggestion is never take Songbird out of your roster ;)

I'll repair the combo list in her release post, since there's a combo that got a wrong combination in the list ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

hey great booster but some of her powers don't work like Decibal Barrage the animation and sound comes on but nothing shoots out.
And also piercing bolt the pink disc doesn't shoot out either but she does the animation and sound so it's something in the entities folder that's missing

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 14, 2013, 01:42PM
hey great booster but some of her powers don't work like Decibal Barrage the animation and sound comes on but nothing shoots out.
And also piercing bolt the pink disc doesn't shoot out either but she does the animation and sound so it's something in the entities folder that's missing

Hmm, did you started a new game? Songbird uses new animation and new game is required.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on May 14, 2013, 02:56PM
Hmm, did you started a new game? Songbird uses new animation and new game is required.
yeah i started a new game

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on May 14, 2013, 03:15PM
yeah i started a new game

Whoa, that's strange.. Did you try to play on Hard mode? Songbird is working on my computer.. I've checked the entities and there's nothing wrong with it.. Is anybody have this problem?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I haven't found as much errors as Jeanfan321 does but there are some animation glitches sometimes especially when she does the Eagle Dive :eek: Green colored glitches trail from her behind on what I think should be pink. Another animation glitch I had was when using her boost, Ultrasonic Wave, whenever an enemy hits her, something glitchy in the form of pixelated animation appears around her which I think isn't supposed to happen  :confused:

But despite that, I give it a 10/10 for awesomeness for I had a lot of fun using her melee combos :D

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on May 14, 2013, 06:53PM
I haven't found as much errors as Jeanfan321 does but there are some animation glitches sometimes especially when she does the Eagle Dive :eek: Green colored glitches trail from her behind on what I think should be pink. Another animation glitch I had was when using her boost, Ultrasonic Wave, whenever an enemy hits her, something glitchy in the form of pixelated animation appears around her which I think isn't supposed to happen  :confused:

But despite that, I give it a 10/10 for awesomeness for I had a lot of fun using her melee combos :D
I also had thise problem with eagles dive it works but there's always green squares around her which means its a texture problem.

Other than the slight bugs the mod is awesome can't get her out of my roster :D