MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi ! i was just wondering if you know if there is a way to fix the Jean Grey's telekinesis from your booster because i cant hold them, i can only push them away

Quote from: michaell17 on May 27, 2013, 02:33PM
Hi ! i was just wondering if you know if there is a way to fix the Jean Grey's telekinesis from your booster because i cant hold them, i can only push them away

That's very odd, she can hold her enemies in the air. I don't have that problem on my computer.
I should check this, thanks for your report :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: michaell17 on May 27, 2013, 02:33PM

that sometimes happens to telekinisis type champions and the cause is usually the fact that you installed the mod without a fresh start. you should start a new game or look in the herostat directory to see if it is introduced properly.

Quote from: mike_89x on May 27, 2013, 01:34PM
anytime. im glad to help in any way
you probably are using a joystick it only happens to me when I use a joystick. The same problem happens with MUA 2 jean and nowhereman's jean.

I downloaded all your awesome booster for vanilla characters MUALover. Everything works perfect except for  :iceman:'s Ice Slide, which does not loop and causes him to get stuck mid-air. I managed to fix the looping part but he still gets stuck mid-air.

Quote from: ignaciusom on June 17, 2013, 04:42AM
I downloaded all your awesome booster for vanilla characters MUALover.

Thanks, really appreciate it.

Quote from: ignaciusom on June 17, 2013, 04:42AM
Everything works perfect except for  :iceman:'s Ice Slide, which does not loop and causes him to get stuck mid-air. I managed to fix the looping part but he still gets stuck mid-air.

Hmm, I'm not have this problem on my game. Did you start a new game?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on June 17, 2013, 07:14AM
Hmm, I'm not have this problem on my game. Did you start a new game?

Yes, and the problem seems to persist even if it is the only mod installed.

Quote from: ignaciusom on June 17, 2013, 07:58AM
Yes, and the problem seems to persist even if it is the only mod installed.

I'll check this problem when I'm home. Thanks for reporting, really appreciate it :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on June 17, 2013, 08:50AM
I'll check this problem when I'm home. Thanks for reporting, really appreciate it :)
Never mind. I tried playing as vanilla  :iceman: and he still get stuck mid-air after using ice slide. I think my laptop is at fault here so I'll just refrain from using ice slide when using  :iceman:.

Quote from: ignaciusom on June 18, 2013, 01:33AM
Never mind. I tried playing as vanilla  :iceman: and he still get stuck mid-air after using ice slide. I think my laptop is at fault here so I'll just refrain from using ice slide when using  :iceman:.

Are you sure? That's a very strange problem. Sorry if I can't help you.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Amazing booster for Storm MUALover! I have a problem though when i use her shocking bolts nothing comes out just like Jeanfan321 noticed a long time ago. Do you know what causes this??  :storm: :storm:

Quote from: panospanos on July 13, 2013, 09:02AM
Amazing booster for Storm MUALover! I have a problem though when i use her shocking bolts nothing comes out just like Jeanfan321 noticed a long time ago. Do you know what causes this??  :storm: :storm:

Thanks! Really appreciate it! Hmm, did you started a new game for this? I'm not sure what causes the problem, maybe a missing entity file?

Also, have you installed all updates for Storm?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Yes, i installed all updates for Storm from the Base Booster to the v.02a update. Then i started a new game but the problem still remains. I don't know what goes wrong. Still this booster is great!  :storm: :storm:

Quote from: panospanos on July 13, 2013, 12:49PM
Yes, i installed all updates for Storm from the Base Booster to the v.02a update. Then i started a new game but the problem still remains. I don't know what goes wrong. Still this booster is great!  :storm: :storm:

Hmm, have you installed many boosters for Storm before using/installing my Storm booster?

Sorry if my english is bad, it's a very late night here XD
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Don't worry about your English! It's not my first language too! :D
Yes, i was trying different mods and boosters for Storm before i installed yours. Do you think that has caused the problem? in which way?