MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey I just noticed you released it now! Great job on jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Owl City on December 28, 2012, 03:57AM
Hey I just noticed you released it now! Great job on jean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! :D
Well, she's have bugs though :(
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I have a question.
About the telekinetic grip power, once the enemy is pulled towards Jean, and if you dont hold the button ( if you dont want to change the direction you are going to blast the enemy to ) is it posible to make the time you hold the enemy shorter. Like you press the button for the power ( you dont hold it ) and you immediatly blast them away after pulling them instead of like waiting 2 seconds for Jean to repel the enemy. :)

http://youtu.be/OMu4SRJCItI?t=4m53s <-- Was watching this video when the thought of this came to mind xD

Like in that video, the person doesnt hold the button and Jean immediately repels the person she pulled.

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 09:25AM
I have a question.
About the telekinetic grip power, once the enemy is pulled towards Jean, and if you dont hold the button ( if you dont want to change the direction you are going to blast the enemy to ) is it posible to make the time you hold the enemy shorter. Like you press the button for the power ( you dont hold it ) and you immediatly blast them away after pulling them instead of like waiting 2 seconds for Jean to repel the enemy. :)

http://youtu.be/OMu4SRJCItI?t=4m53s <-- Was watching this video when the thought of this came to mind xD

Like in that video, the person doesnt hold the button and Jean immediately repels the person she pulled.

Hm, this quite a bit challenging :D I'll edit the ps, and see what I can do :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 28, 2012, 11:33AM
Hm, this quite a bit challenging :D I'll edit the ps, and see what I can do :)
Ok :D

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 11:44AM
Ok :D

Sadly, it's not working. The enemy launched up to the sky and never come back after released :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on December 28, 2012, 12:17PM
Sadly, it's not working. The enemy launched up to the sky and never come back after released :D
aww :C why does it do that XD
I thought the only thing that was changed was the delay between the hold/pull and the repel  xD

Quote from: White Queen on December 28, 2012, 12:20PM
aww :C why does it do that XD
I thought the only thing that was changed was the throw speed/delay ? xD

No, I changed only the playspeed animation, but I don't know why enemies can be launched like that XD
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I think the problem might not be so much in the skins.
This is how I replaced her skins

skin = 12305 ;
   skin_01_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_02_name = First Class ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Phoenix ;
   skin_04 = 02 ;
   skin_04_name = White Phoenix of the Crown ;

Ultimate, Dark Phoenix shift works fine
First Class shift as well
When shifting from Dark Phoenix while wearing the Phoenix outfit it goes into Ultimate outfit the same with White Phoenix

Then I made the herostat part like this

skin = 12304 ;
   skin_01_name =Phoenix ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_03 = 05 ;
   skin_03_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_04 = 02 ;

Phoenix works fine, First Class too, Ultimate too, but White Phoenix stays in Dark Phoenix when using the normal jean grey power.
BTW Im using Adventureiromax's Jean MUAII texture models.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg88595.html#msg88595

I think that you need to somehow define the shifting into the powerstyle. Cuz it either shifts to the first skin or stays in Dark Phoenix skin.
Something like idk:
-Dark Phoenix > Normal Jean Grey
--If: Wearing Skin 1
---Shifts into Skin 1
--If: Wearing Skin 2
---Shifts into Skin 2
--If: Wearing Skin 3
---Shifts into Skin 3
--If: Wearing Skin 4
---Shifts into Skin 4

Like Nowhere Man made it in his Phoenix Booster. It has a Dark and White Phoenix boost, maybe you should check it out :) It might help you resolve the skin swap issues :)

I even added the 'Modern White Phoenix' by Deedoo which works with skin swap, and it didnt swap XD So its not the skins. :C

Quote from: White Queen on December 29, 2012, 01:34AM
I think the problem might not be so much in the skins.
This is how I replaced her skins

skin = 12305 ;
   skin_01_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_03 = 04 ;
   skin_03_name = Phoenix ;
   skin_04 = 02 ;

Ultimate, Dark Phoenix shift works fine
First Class shift as well
When shifting from Dark Phoenix while wearing the Phoenix outfit it goes into Ultimate outfit the same with White Phoenix

Then I made the herostat part like this

skin = 12304 ;
   skin_01_name =Phoenix ;
   skin_02 = 03 ;
   skin_03 = 05 ;
   skin_03_name = Ultimate ;
   skin_04 = 02 ;

Phoenix works fine, First Class too, Ultimate too, but White Phoenix stays in Dark Phoenix when using the normal jean grey power.
BTW Im using Adventureiromax's Jean MUAII texture models.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg88595.html#msg88595

I think that you need to somehow define the shifting into the powerstyle. Cuz it either shifts to the first skin or stays in Dark Phoenix skin.
Something like idk:
-Dark Phoenix > Normal Jean Grey
--If: Wearing Skin 1
---Shifts into Skin 1
--If: Wearing Skin 2
---Shifts into Skin 2
--If: Wearing Skin 3
---Shifts into Skin 3
--If: Wearing Skin 4
---Shifts into Skin 4

Like Nowhere Man made it in his Phoenix Booster. It has a Dark and White Phoenix boost, maybe you should check it out :) It might help you resolve the skin swap issues :)

I even added the 'Modern White Phoenix' by Deedoo which works with skin swap, and it didnt swap XD So its not the skins. :C

Hmm, I'll try. Thanks for the advice and suggestions! They're really helpful! :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

So I've been experimenting on Jean's problem. I change her 3rd skin with Colossus skin :D. The Colossus skin can be swapped into Dark Phoenix and can be swapped again to Colossus skin. So, the only problem is, the Jean Grey's 3rd skin is not compatible with skin-swapping. Will be fixed in Update v.02
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I know you are probably busy with Harry already but, any update on the skin and passive problem with Jean ? :)

Quote from: White Queen on January 04, 2013, 04:54AM
I know you are probably busy with Harry already but, any update on the skin and passive problem with Jean ? :)

Sorry for that, I just not have much time to finish Jean.. but thanks for remembering me about that! :)

The last bug is her 3rd skin's skin-swapping problem, while her passives is fixed.

Maybe I'll look into DeeDooo's and Owl City's skins release thread and replace the old 3rd skin with one of their skins, since they have gave me the permissions to include their skins into my booster :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench