MUALover's Releases : Quick Announcements!

Started by MUALover, November 03, 2011, 08:02AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: MUALover on February 19, 2013, 10:29PM
An update for Invisible Woman has been released! Check out her release post!!

Preview video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOIRu34g2iY&feature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Thank you SO much!! So how does this one work? Just copy the files in the folder, or do I have to Xmblcui something?

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: MUALover on February 19, 2013, 10:29PM
An update for Invisible Woman has been released! Check out her release post!!

Preview video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOIRu34g2iY&feature=youtu.be

Hope you enjoy it! :)

Damn! You are sick with it! From the video, she looks like a beast now. The way she was owning those enemies, I would have thought she was Malice!

Your boosters are like putting the characters on steroids! I bet you can probably make Psylocke :psylocke: more powerful, make Wolverine :wolverine: even more vicious (if that's even possible), or make Juggernaut :juggernaut: truly unstoppable he shakes the damn screen! Anyway, nice work on Invisible Woman.

Your Xavier and Invisible Woman X-Treme attacks are Godly looking!  I'm pretty sure you could beat the entire game, on hard, with just one of them as a team. 

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 19, 2013, 10:32PM
Thank you SO much!! So how does this one work? Just copy the files in the folder, or do I have to Xmblcui something?
Your welcome! Just copy the files to your MUA directory, but make sure you've installed Sue's Base Booster and her previous updates (v.01 and v.02) ;)

Quote from: Outsider on February 19, 2013, 11:45PM
Damn! You are sick with it! From the video, she looks like a beast now. The way she was owning those enemies, I would have thought she was Malice!

Your boosters are like putting the characters on steroids! I bet you can probably make Psylocke :psylocke: more powerful, make Wolverine :wolverine: even more vicious (if that's even possible), or make Juggernaut :juggernaut: truly unstoppable he shakes the damn screen! Anyway, nice work on Invisible Woman.
Thank you, Outsider! I think I can make Psylocke booster someday :D

Quote from: Lionsden99 on February 20, 2013, 02:14AM
Your Xavier and Invisible Woman X-Treme attacks are Godly looking!  I'm pretty sure you could beat the entire game, on hard, with just one of them as a team. 
Thank you, Lionsden99! I bet you could do that ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

MUALover,
I already have a file that says it is Invisible Woman, update 3.  Does this new update 3 ADD to that file, REPLACE that file, or have I made a mistake that you never had an update 3 before?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on February 20, 2013, 04:28AM
MUALover,
I already have a file that says it is Invisible Woman, update 3.  Does this new update 3 ADD to that file, REPLACE that file, or have I made a mistake that you never had an update 3 before?

The new v.03 update replaces the old one, so delete the old package and replace it by the new v.03 update. :)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

I have seen the video  :eek:
I really can't finish the game like this with all the treats coming from you :P :D And Outsider is right, you can make more boosters for several characters D:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on February 20, 2013, 05:54AM
I have seen the video  :eek:
I really can't finish the game like this with all the treats coming from you :P :D And Outsider is right, you can make more boosters for several characters D:

lol, it's not my fault BTW :D :rofl:
Well, I think I can make several boosters to another characters, maybe characters that have telekinetic powers, I love them so much :) I can make boosters after I finish to help fox456 about his Moondragon. I'll see what I can do.
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 20, 2013, 07:28AM
lol, it's not my fault BTW :D :rofl:
Well, I think I can make several boosters to another characters, maybe characters that have telekinetic powers, I love them so much :) I can make boosters after I finish to help fox456 about his Moondragon. I'll see what I can do.

Polaris doesn't have telekinetic powers, but she sure could use a boost. I shiny green boost ! *runs out of the room* :P

Jk, Poor guy, everyone is on your ass for boosters now.

I tired to watch the video but it said it was removed.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on February 20, 2013, 03:56PM
I tired to watch the video but it said it was removed.
Sorry, this is the new link. Youtube turned down the volume permanently on the old video because of the song, so I decided to upload a new one with new song : http://youtu.be/5jJ94ZvVQys

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 20, 2013, 03:25PM
Polaris doesn't have telekinetic powers, but she sure could use a boost. I shiny green boost ! *runs out of the room* :P

Jk, Poor guy, everyone is on your ass for boosters now.
I think I can make a booster for her someday. She have magnetic powers, isn't she?
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on February 20, 2013, 04:41PM

I think I can make a booster for her someday. She have magnetic powers, isn't she?
Yes, and from what I was able to read, she has magneto's xml2 powers, nothing really "personal".

Quote from: RoMunroe on February 20, 2013, 06:55PM
Yes, and from what I was able to read, she has magneto's xml2 powers, nothing really "personal".

Will work on it someday, and she will have a whole different powerset!! Brainstorming on powerset though. *cough* Outsider *cough* :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench