Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

Started by iammingy, July 11, 2007, 08:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I had not seen Spider-Man 3 but had heard that New Goblin was a villain.

Sorry for the spoiler....

Yes, he was fighting against Spidey in the 1st half of the movie....

September 08, 2007, 04:34PM #17 Last Edit: September 08, 2007, 04:44PM by cvc
Where does the line for this game start? (I want to be early)I love the cartoon comic look witch looks more of how I think of them and remember them in the comic's.

{edit}Peace, and thanks I just can't wait.It looks Like the best game I've seen in awhile.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

According to IGN and GameSpot, this game will be released on October 2, 2007. I think the release date is the same for all platforms. :)

Quote from: iammingy on September 08, 2007, 02:20PM
Sorry for the spoiler....

Yes, he was fighting against Spidey in the 1st half of the movie....

Thats ok! :P

I hope that they give some dlc for this game or hopefully a mod tool.

Truth is, I'm getting tired of film references in Marvel games.  I wish they would just stick to classic Marvel, and give the movies a rest.  Why?  Most of them sucked beyond belief, or just didn't hold a candle to the real Marvel stories.  Although the Spider-Man films were pretty good, I'd rather see the "real" Spider-Man, not Toby "I turned into a big prick once I became famous" Maguire.  That's just me though.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Its not only you,and why does Blade seem to be able to take up more well known hero or villain spots I don't understand,good note is the style and its almost here I haven't been this happy about a release since MUA itself.

This reminds me of Marvel Team-Up. Has anyone heard if they are going to have exclusive characters or just the same for all platforms? 

Personally I love that they used movie-esque heroes in a non-movie game.  The only other non-movie game they've ever done that with AFAIK is X2: Wolverine's Revenge, which had Wolvie's X-Men 2 costume.

It doesn't look phenomenal, but I don't think it's meant to.  This is one of those games that probably has less of a budget; it's just a fun-to-play-through game as far as I see.  But still it looks like a lot of fun for a few months.

I think they should have called this Spider-Man Team-Up or even Spider-Man Ultimate Alliance! :) Seriously though do we know if we have to always have Spidey on the team or can you play with: for example New Goblin and Green Goblin together?

September 14, 2007, 02:21AM #28 Last Edit: September 15, 2007, 06:56PM by cvc
Thanks got it now to see whats up with foes.

[edit]pretty cool I like how its set up or built,looks like you can just move things around have to wait for the full game to see what all can be done.sweet :rockon: :laugh: Achtung Baby!

[edit]I just love the demo the game is going to be great the style and the characters oooh yaa can't wait till the 2nd to get my grubby hands on it.

WOW!! I will definitely try this out...sometime!
Thanks msmarvel for the heads-up. :)

I think I can get some ideas for the Iron Fist mod from this game... ^^