Spider-Man: Friend or Foe

Started by iammingy, July 11, 2007, 08:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi dudes I have question,more like a problem:Recently I bought the game and installed it,but every time I want to play the game a white screen  :wtflol: appears on my monitor.I hear the music from the game but there is only one white screen and nothing else  :soapbox:.I'd be very thankfull if somebody helps me!!!(I gave my whole savings for this game  :banghead: and i really want to play it)

December 14, 2007, 07:49AM #91 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:58AM by Teancum
Here's a direct link to Activision's Tech Support for Spidey.  Click Me  At the top of that list there's a tab called "Ask A Question" where you can ask for tech support.  Be clear can calm when you type, as they usually ignore posts that aren't 'adult' (for lack of a better word).  Also, be sure to post your PC specs and make sure you have the most up-to-date drivers for your graphics card.

December 15, 2007, 12:12AM #92 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:25AM by Sp@Rky
Thanks!!!You were a big help  :thumbsup2: Now after running a test I realised my video card is a peace of junk.The only bad thing in this story is that the store from where I bought the game won't give me a refund  :confused: .Well that's life!!!

Quote from: dimster on December 03, 2007, 07:09PM
can anybody send me a save game file that finish just first 3 mission, the 3rd one is rooftop, my game keep on crash on that stage for some reason, but never crash in first 2 stage ever, so need a save file with complete 3rd stage so i can contitune enjoy play this game lol

Hey Dimster, my computer crashes at that location, too.... @_@

oic, so what we do since activison never update any of their games i believe lol

I followed the link Teancum provided: HERE

Followed all instructions...
Then, it fixed the problem for..................... 2 minutes... :rofl:

was that 2 minutes worth it? lol

Just played the demo... meh, it was okay at best.  I was expecting more.  It's fun, but it's nothing special.

im getting it for wii in a few days .. and from the looks of it looks fun and kool and it has the wii controls , can u hav carnage on wii ? or does it hav its own exclusive characters

The Wii has all the regular characters.  PSP has the only exclusive characters, Carnage and Electro

that sucks .. but can manage without ill just hav venom on my team  :venom:

i have not unlock 3 characters, game crush in one place by alltimes... :scratchhead:
i like this game!

i finished this game in 3 days thought it would be longer and the big boss kinda surprised me (and kinda in thought) and actually being iron fist and venom in this game is fun

Yes, the final boss was Mysterio.