Marvel Vs. D.C. (If there was one?)

Started by Midnightphoenix, November 27, 2011, 07:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
If the game was like Marvel vs Capcom 3 you could have 3 people per team and team up with Marvel and DC aganist maybe 1 or 2 people from both universes that have teamed up. I think it would be cool if they went off of the X-Men and Teen Titans crossover where Darkseid and Dark Phoenix worked together! Although I doubt that would happen.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

the problem i can see with a  DC and Marvel game is that who is going to make it? Capcom will obviously be Marvel's choice to make a fighting game but DC is owned by Warner Bros and they will want Nether realm studios to make it as NR is owned by WB

Well, personally I would still stick with a MUA style of a game. It would be more interesting than a fighting game, plus they could really use up the capabilities of all heroes.

Quote from: Suigetsu on December 01, 2011, 11:34PM
Well, personally I would still stick with a MUA style of a game. It would be more interesting than a fighting game, plus they could really use up the capabilities of all heroes.

yea I agree I too would want it to be a storyline adventure type of game instead of a side scrolling vs. fight, although I would like to have a character vs character type of practice room with the mua format also, which i thought mua lacked, a sort of danger room type thing.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Was bored on New Years (lol) so I made this to show off the rosters on both sides. I think its the same as the roster I posted on the 1st page. I'd keep it a fighting game but add a much bigger and more important story unlike MvC3 which didn't even have one. The game would either be the MvC3 format (3 heroes on teams) or the Super Smash Bros Brawl format.

This looks awesome! I love the roster :) and I agree about the story!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 02, 2012, 10:01AM
This looks awesome! I love the roster :) and I agree about the story!
Thanks and yeah the story is a big part to me and it bugged me that MvC3 didn't have one. Actually it bugged me even more that they were raving about how great and important the story is....and then it doesn't even have one!!!

Lol can you think of any DLC for the roster? I can think of Marvel heroes/villains easily but not for DC

I know I wish it did have a story.. Oh well. And for DLC umm Robin maybe, Poison Ivy, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 02, 2012, 11:01AM
I know I wish it did have a story.. Oh well. And for DLC umm Robin maybe, Poison Ivy, Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy
Robin's already on there lol. You seem like a Teen Titans fan though.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 02, 2012, 11:05AM
Robin's already on there lol. You seem like a Teen Titans fan though.

Oh I couldnt see Robin XD and Teen Titans are just the only others I can think of :D

Have you guys seen this before?
http://femmes-fatales.deviantart.com/art/Glamour-Slam-DC-vs-Marvel-170682281

It's a DC vs Marvel game but only women. I pretty much like the roster except for the villainesses (like Thalia, Typhoid Mary, Viper, and Lady Bullseye)

I wish that was a game :D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 02, 2012, 12:17PM
I wish that was a game :D
Me too! Except I'd remove Thalia, Typhoid Mary, Lady Bullseye, and Viper for Supergirl, Mystique, Invisible Woman, and Rogue. These would be the new match-ups. I didn't like the obscure villains especially when there is no Mystique!

Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk
Supergirl vs Ms. Marvel
Batgirl vs Black Widow
Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
Hawkgirl vs Phoenix
Poision Ivy vs Storm
Catwoman vs Elektra
Black Canary vs Spider-Woman
Huntress vs Black Cat
Power Girl vs Rogue
Harley Quinn vs Mystique
Big Barda vs Invisible Woman

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on January 02, 2012, 12:29PM
Me too! Except I'd remove Thalia, Typhoid Mary, Lady Bullseye, and Viper for Supergirl, Mystique, Invisible Woman, and Rogue. These would be the new match-ups. I didn't like the obscure villains especially when there is no Mystique!

Wonder Woman vs She-Hulk
Supergirl vs Ms. Marvel
Batgirl vs Black Widow
Zatanna vs Scarlet Witch
Hawkgirl vs Phoenix
Poision Ivy vs Storm
Catwoman vs Elektra
Black Canary vs Spider-Woman
Huntress vs Black Cat
Power Girl vs Rogue
Harley Quinn vs Mystique
Big Barda vs Invisible Woman

I agree although I do like Thalia a bit

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 02, 2012, 12:43PM
I agree although I do like Thalia a bit
Me too actually...so if it was a real game with that roster I wouldn't mind her inclusion. It's really just the three villains on the Marvel side who I have no care for.