Menu

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3?????

Started by Me, January 28, 2012, 10:30PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Polygone on January 30, 2012, 10:34AM
During secret wars, Nick fury performed a not approved by America invasion on Latveria, for a year it was safe, till Lucia von Bardas, full android form, showed up and was pissed as hell, going so far as to convice Grim Reaper, Diamond Back, Shocker and Sorcerrer to help her bomb some of America's city's, she was eventually stopped thanks to the heroes you were controlling, but reaveled her motives, this pissed off the American goverment, some time later, Nitro caused an entire city to die, this made the goverment force upon the ''registation act'', some heroes approved of the registering, Iron man and Black widow for example, but some others didn't believing that a heroes identity is in his own hands, and formed a front, the goverment, being still completly paniced about what happened, send hero after hero to fight the anti troopers lead by Captain America, , your heroes make a choice and fight scenario after scenario, meanwhile the Thinker you encountered in Latveria, operates behind the scenes, the Pro forces call upon the help of natites, who are supposed to control the super villains, but thinker hacks them and puts super villains in part of his own great plan, Nick Fury went, after you tried to blow a nanite infected prison, missing, and was reaveled to put under Nanite control by Thinker, your heroes have to end his evil scheme and save the day

Plot, handwritten by me :P

Bosses include

Yellowjacket/Goliath *all versions
Abombination, justice (PS3 Xbox360)
Spiderwoman,Black widow (ps3 xbox360)
Nanite Nick fury (all versions)
Man-Ape *All versions

And working with smileys now :  :bishop: :bullseye: :cable: :capamer: :cd: :daredevil: :electro: :firestar: :greengoblin: :havok: :ifist: :madrox: :magneto: :nfury: :quicks: :shehulk: :venom: :warmachine:

You tell me, no plot and no bosses?

And yes, the roster is a bit crowded, but seeing the HUGE storyline they're working with, a crowded roster would be appropiate

I dont know, I still fell like it was really stupid. I hated the plot, I hated pretty much everything about it. Most of these aren't even Villains at all. They just sucked at making this game. Obviously it sucked so bad, that I forgot pretty much everything about it. And then you have the Wii and DS versions, and I believe the ps2 one also... dont even get me started.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This game would be soo much better if Raven did it. They were what made Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X Men Legends perfect.

Quote from: Me on January 30, 2012, 03:30PM
This game would be soo much better if Raven did it. They were what made Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X Men Legends perfect.

I agree 100% They made MUA, XML1, and XML2 which were all awesome games, MUA2 didn't not meet on par with those games.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The game really isn't all that bad at least not to me. THe things i didn't like about it is the small roster of playable characters and how easy and short the game is. It only took me like 5 or 6 hours to beat the WHOLE game. Meanwhile for Xml2 and XMl1 it took me like weeks lol.
They need to make it based off of Mua where Galactus takes revenge. And they also need a danger room for the MUA franchise cause it sucks not having one for that game especially with mods VS mode would be awesome.

Also and like Xml2 it needs to start off really easy and then get really hard to the point where you can't just have the same character the whole gamethrough cause for Xmen Legends you NEEDED someone who can fly, strength or make bridges so it forces you ti switch characters.

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on January 30, 2012, 05:28PM
The game really isn't all that bad at least not to me. THe things i didn't like about it is the small roster of playable characters and how easy and short the game is. It only took me like 5 or 6 hours to beat the WHOLE game. Meanwhile for Xml2 and XMl1 it took me like weeks lol.
They need to make it based off of Mua where Galactus takes revenge. And they also need a danger room for the MUA franchise cause it sucks not having one for that game especially with mods VS mode would be awesome.

Also and like Xml2 it needs to start off really easy and then get really hard to the point where you can't just have the same character the whole gamethrough cause for Xmen Legends you NEEDED someone who can fly, strength or make bridges so it forces you ti switch characters.

I'm assuming you played either xbox 360 or ps3.  If I was able to play on one of those I think I would have liked it better.  I played the wii version and as I said before they pretty much copied the powers from previous games.  I watched a playthrough of the ps3 version and it definitely looked better both graphically and powerwise.  To me MUA seemed to have pretty good graphics on most platforms, but MUA2 was different.  But graphics aren't most important, but to me the characters looked blurry on  the wii.  But I still felt that the fusions, on both version groups should have been more unique and diverse.  I also felt like the battles were just too quick, and the whole game was too quick and I wasn't a big fan of the final battle, and the inclusion of nickfury as a playable.  I also think it would be good to have certain characters needed as well.  And I have always said that we need a VS component of the game where you could play against the playables.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

The Xbox and Ps3 versions are way better then the Wii one, Its also, at least I think, really hard to unlock characters in the Wii one, but the its easier on the other versions.

And I have to say XML2 was may favorite out of the 3, MUA XML1 XML2, but I think XML2 is pretty easy, XML1 I always found to be a bit hard, and MUA possibly the hardest.

Thinking about how this forum is pretty much X-Men-based (all those psychics for example), you guys would need Raven to make XML3 and up. I could live with that. I mean, all they would need is change graphics (cell-shaded, comic book-styled, like Amazing Spider-Man world in Shattered Dimensions), add new characters (take out a few if they want it, but Cable and Nightcrawler has to be in, for personal reasons and maybe Deadpool, if they want it to), a new storyline and done. Nothing else needs to be changed from the XML-series (XML2, to be more precise)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 30, 2012, 10:53AM
I dont know, I still fell like it was really stupid. I hated the plot, I hated pretty much everything about it. Most of these aren't even Villains at all. They just sucked at making this game. Obviously it sucked so bad, that I forgot pretty much everything about it. And then you have the Wii and DS versions, and I believe the ps2 one also... dont even get me started.

Thats part of the plot, during Civil war you fight heroes, and later on nanite hacked heroes, its sorta what attracts to the game xD

I dont hate it, cant say im a huge fan though, but one or some times I just play to find out if I can get any other fusion mashups, and since I bought the dlc, the game is much more fun

(Carnage and Betsy are boss killers, while Juggernaut just plain rocks :P)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

it would be cool if they did that but it would be hard to come up with a idea all the good ideas were taken in the first one

Lol, the only idea the first one took was the masters of evil :P
SOOO many more idea's :P (Loki hypnotizing everyone, putting a bounty on heroes who are hunted by the goverment?)
(Thanos treatening earth with the infinity gauntlet)

They're still ideas left :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I just noticed something that would cause MUA 3 to not come this year. Capcom still has the lisence to marvel.

Well, seeing Marvel nowadays, if a game would be made, it would be caught up in the film hypes, which could really damage the quality, at least for me.

I love Capcom, although they have their flaws alot, I would love to see Capcom make a Marvel Ultimate alliance, and maybe even throw in some unlockable Capcom characters!

Now that's something I really don't wanna see. I mean, if I want to play a game like this with a crossover, make it Marvel and DC then.

Well I don't mean it like that. Not have it be Marvel and CAPCOM Ultimate Alliance. I just mean make it Marvel ultimate alliance 3, and have like 2 or 3 unlockable Capcom characters maybe like Chun Li, Ryu, Megaman? I mean there are tons of characters to chose from.