Angel Mod (Update 09/10/07)

Started by matt710, July 15, 2007, 10:06PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if you remove aireusetime and aitype to the two xtremes, he no longer performs his xtreme when he is under ai control.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Update soon: Angel

After I finish Enchantress I will update him.  He will have his hummingbird boost changed to a sword boost (allows you to use sword with extra melee damage for the time of the boost).  I will also play around with the charge move he has (the one that is so short distance).  Now that I know how to do a chain of animations I can make him fly up and dive bomb.  The only problem is I have to identify which animation is his liftoff.  I will also use nodoubt's advice to prevent the ai xtreme usage.

Nodoubt:  Would you mind if I use Magik's sword coloring from your mod (it looks like what angel would have as well)
  From the Ashes she will rise.

yeah no problem, go ahead and use Magik's sword.  And using "handler = ch_rogue_torpedo ;" may help make his charge move longer.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Ok I played around with angel and he now has a sword and I threw out the torpedo move for a diving torpedo.  I just have to iron out a few kinks in the animations and he is ready for release.  The only big problem I have to research is how to get him to punch instead of kick for his attacks.  I even tried changing his fightstyle to hero and he still kicks.  I guess I have to play with it a bit.

Ok I tried every fightstyle for him and it seems that his skeleton only kicks.  So unfortunately a sword is impossible to do.   :mad:  I will have to put back in the boost that he originally had.  On the other hand the new move looks good.  Guess you win some and you loose some. 

Next:  Storm Booster Pack.

September 10, 2007, 07:57AM #50 Last Edit: September 10, 2007, 08:46AM by matt710
Sorry for the delay.  Here is the updated angel.  The messy move was replaced with one similar to his xtreme.  Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7zej4gsttsm

Skin in preview is boreman's Phoenix II skin.

CAN'T WAIT!! CAN'T WAIT!! CAN'T WAIT!!

excusez-moi for my ignorance but how can I make the photos appear in the character selection screen?

beasts, angels and mystique's photos dont wanna appear!!

You need to use xmlbcui and decompile the character_heads.PKGB file.  Then edit it and put the characters' numbers over the ones you replaced.  If you used the open spot just add another entry in.  Then recompile it. 

PS.  The file is found in Activision\X-Men Legends 2\Packages\generated\maps\package\menus

thanks! I didn't know I had to do this...

September 11, 2007, 06:39PM #55 Last Edit: September 11, 2007, 10:13PM by Midnight Curse
OMG!!! Mystique's Xtreme Terrorist Bomber looks so cool! BTW, maybe you can recolor the green toxic clouds to orange or red to make it look more like you're shooting a grenade than a serum bottle.

Already did it.

Quote from: matt710 on September 10, 2007, 08:59PM
Also I recolored the explosion from her xtreme from green to an actual explosion color.  I was just lazy and did it last minute.  I didn't really feel like redoing the preview of it, so just imagine it not looking so green.   :D

Oh rite. Sry., didn't get much time to look carefully at each thread.

angel bugs:
when i used winged fury, all enemies jump, avoiding the attack!
and when he uses aerial blitz, he moves a long distance while flying and when he goes down he slides kilometers after hitting the ground.

does anyone know how to fix it?

thanks guys...

Are does really errors? I thought they where like that?