Author Topic: MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...  (Read 92464 times)

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 130
  • The greatest hero died because of many.
Re: MelloMods' Mods: Deathlok, Rocket Raccoon, Adam Warlock ect...
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2018, 07:04am »
Hello MelloMods! I'm here playing with Rocket Raccoon, which is one of my favorite mods, and ready to do a Gameplay of the Guardians of the Galaxy to You Tube, so I realized that the trap power button, that model that Rocket leaves on the floor, does not appear in the my game. Have you received any feedback like that? Can you help me with this? This detail is very cool!
Repeating, your mod is genius, the most unique in many!
The greatest hero died because of many.

Offline MelloMods

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
  • Upvotes: 54
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2018, 10:07am »
Hello MelloMods! I'm here playing with Rocket Raccoon, which is one of my favorite mods, and ready to do a Gameplay of the Guardians of the Galaxy to You Tube, so I realized that the trap power button, that model that Rocket leaves on the floor, does not appear in the my game. Have you received any feedback like that? Can you help me with this? This detail is very cool!

thanks for the kind words, Andersonbrazil, I'll look into it.

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Offline MelloMods

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2018, 10:11am »

Do you have rccn_trap.igb in your game's models/boltons directory?

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2018, 02:27pm »
Do you have rccn_trap.igb in your game's models/boltons directory?

Yes! It's in that folder.

Offline andersonbrazil

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2018, 07:58pm »
Yes! It's in that folder.

Oops! Now I understended you MelloMods!
The bolton is working perfectly! Thanks for the tip!

Offline leowyld

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 1
    • Raccoonatics HQ
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2018, 06:52am »
Thank you very much for the Rocket Raccoon mod! I'd been really (really) missing Marvel Heroes - I played Rocket Raccoon almost exclusively on that, I'm kind of a Rocket superfan - and someone told me that he was available as a mod for this. So, tracked down a cheap copy of the original MUA1 on PC and (with admittedly some difficulty because I'm new to this) installed the mod. As our procyonid protagonist pal might say, it's flarkin' awesome! And, as I might say, it's Raccoonatic Approved!
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!

Offline MelloMods

• Marvel Modder
  • Incredible Member
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2018, 09:00am »
Thank you very much for the Rocket Raccoon mod! I'd been really (really) missing Marvel Heroes - I played Rocket Raccoon almost exclusively on that, I'm kind of a Rocket superfan - and someone told me that he was available as a mod for this. So, tracked down a cheap copy of the original MUA1 on PC and (with admittedly some difficulty because I'm new to this) installed the mod. As our procyonid protagonist pal might say, it's flarkin' awesome! And, as I might say, it's Raccoonatic Approved!

Thanks. His voice files were ripped from MvC3. I have thought about updating his voice files, but not voice files from the MCU. Not that I don't like Bradley Cooper's take on it, but b/c there are some voice files baked into the powerstyle.engb (log trap, oil bomb, ect), and it'd sound weird if he changed his voice up during gameplay.

There are a few modders here on the site that do MH Voice conversions, however. Also, be sure to check out Julio Cabral and Andersonbrazil. They have a few updated skins for this mod (which are much better than mine!)

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Offline leowyld

• Rook
  • Upvotes: 1
    • Raccoonatics HQ
« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2018, 10:21am »
Thanks. His voice files were ripped from MvC3. I have thought about updating his voice files, but not voice files from the MCU. Not that I don't like Bradley Cooper's take on it, but b/c there are some voice files baked into the powerstyle.engb (log trap, oil bomb, ect), and it'd sound weird if he changed his voice up during gameplay.

There are a few modders here on the site that do MH Voice conversions, however. Also, be sure to check out Julio Cabral and Andersonbrazil. They have a few updated skins for this mod (which are much better than mine!)

Yeah, there is a Marvel Heroes voice mod someone is working on. They haven't done Rocket Raccoon yet but have it planned - but were only planning to do the MCU/Nolan North voice currently, so I requested his default Marvel Heroes Mockney voice. We'll see, maybe eventually. I really do miss hearing those lines. But... UMvC3 Rocket voice isn't bad at all until that happens. :)

Edit P.S.: And I'll check out those skins, too.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2018, 10:24am by leowyld »
The one and only Raccoonatic Commander!