Are we cool?

Started by edward, April 25, 2012, 11:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
April 25, 2012, 11:56AM Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:22PM by edward
So I just wanted to come clean, with everyone that I am the same person as Ramen and whatever other accounts I created. I think it was my facebook that gave it away? Anyways I"m very sorry for the stuff I did and I was worried you guys would find out not because of being worried about being banned,(even though I am) but because how pathetic I used to be. I really hope I won't get banned cause my mods took a lot of work and I feel like you would be banning Edward who isn't a jerk as Ramen is. So if I see the "you have been banned from using this forums" then I will get the clue and realize I just don't belong here.

And I am very sorry to nodoubt_jr, but if he still remembers old times I was always there to test his mods and being one of the few who would always congrats him for a good job. And the multiple accounts before I got ban, was mostly cause I thought this forums needed more "awesome job" going on which is stupid I know. SO I hope you guys understand that I'm apologizing because I really mean it and not because I don't want to be banned since this site isn't like it was.

Good for you edward! Let the bygones be bygones. You've come a long way and there's nothing to be said against who you are now.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I'm no authority figure, but you're OK in my book

Thanks Nowhere Man and Suigetsu, hopefully everyone could forgive me.

Don't worry, we - the powers that be - have known for a while. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

LOL, yeah, that's what I told him.

I don't even know what "Ramen" did or anything like that.  Everything I've known about "Edward" has been positive.  I'm glad you're a member here!

:rockon:
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks, BTW the fools part in my name didn't mean what you guys thought, lol I was cracking up reading that post. Is really a reference to Evanescence's Everybody's Fool.

April 25, 2012, 02:19PM #8 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:25PM by SuperNatural-Witch
I too have come clean.... ---takes a deep breath--- My old account is (plz don't banned me... ) Lieutenant#61 I got banned for calling Dihan a d**** I had a five day ban but some how I got permanent  one...
So I was like you know what, I don't need MarvelMods I can make my own effects and mods.. and that's how I got so great at effects and stuff during that during that time (1 year)  mom got a new ISP.. I went Marvelmods &  I wasn't banned any more

P.s how do I become a Marvel Modder?

By not asking.

Also, just so you know - I wasn't the one who made your ban permanent. I was willing to give you a second chance.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Edawrd, although I don't know what happend before, you are a very amazing person! Although I don't know you in real life, I feel like you are a really close friend on here and am glad I got to know you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Thanks midnightphoenix123, I feel the same way. Glad to see all this new comers(since I been banned) with such positive views.

April 25, 2012, 02:36PM #12 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 02:44PM by SuperNatural-Witch
oh sorry about the green looks better than orange  on Marvelmods main page (user's name)
Thank you Dihan for saying ,friends?

Quote from: Dihan on April 25, 2012, 02:25PM
By not asking.

[nelsonmode] Ha-ha [/nelsonmode]

April 25, 2012, 02:59PM #14 Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:04PM by SuperNatural-Witch
What's funny Nowhere Man ? you know what? I'm tired of you