BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
And I found the problem. It's something from the testing phase which I forgot to take out. Anyway, just hold block and use up/down/left/right to block for now.

Ok. But other than that, it's crazy good! The powers are awesome. Really shows what Superman is about.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

Really, really liking it so far. You got the spirit of the character spot on.

Though is there some sort of meter for his second power? The "Power of Krypton" one? It doesn't seem to work for me, but i'm sure it's something I'm missing.

I just realised it's a passive. Oh well.

It's an active, and it works now. Strange. Either way, great mod. And I love that you picked optic stream for heat vision.

it's sad, though, how all the icons you made are from art that i recognised straight away lol. yes, i am a geek.

I had a somewhat similar issue w/ blocking w/ my Maverick mod.

Try adding this to the idle entry in Robin's Powerstyle:

chain {
      action = blocking ;
      result = blocking ;
      }

*Harpua1982's post at marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8070.510.html
__________________________________________________________________________________________

It's all good. I used this code to edit Superman's powestyle file. Now he blocks like normal again. Many thanks to Harpua1982. He posted that on Hyperman's thread. Thanks again to Blaw for the Superman Mod and skins.
"If Clark wanted, he could use his super speed and squish me into the cement. But I know how he thinks. Even more than the Kryptonite, he's got one big weakness. Deep down, Clark's essentially a good person... and deep down, I'm not."  - Batman

I used the rectangular (multiple corner) selection to draw the physique of each picture, and fill the icons with the red color you've seen there. That's why you recognize em. Though my "drawings" aren't as smooth as the real picture, if one would take a spyglass one could actually see it lol :P

Anyway hope you all like it.

Ive got him to level 12. Very happy with it. That extreme? Exactly the kind of thing I'd been hoping for.

Yeah I remember someone asking for a Super Speed power (not you, someone else) or that it should be included at least. I figured the X-Treme would be the best place to have it, and 1 power to have it too. Kind of surprised I got it to work the way I wanted. Even effect-wise.

Well it looks great, and it does fit the character's "zoom from person to person" fighting style when he does in fact use his speed.

Yay for Superman! Glad you finally got him released :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

finally superman arrives can't wait test it out in the game,downloading now.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 16, 2012, 08:09PM
Small issue, your readme starts out with Batman. (You have Superman in all the important parts.)

Because I didn't change the ASCII but I copied it over, laziness hehehehhehehhehe

Congrats on the long awaited release :D Looks good, I'll have to try him out when I get home from work tomorrow

Quote from: BLaw on April 26, 2012, 09:48AM
Mods

i like it the batman mod, but why didn't you give him the same powers as justice league hero's? it just seems more appropriate.