BLaw's Mods - Updated Models (2019)

Started by BLaw, April 26, 2012, 04:47AM

Previous topic - Next topic
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

Instructions: Simple go to the ACTORS folder and extract the skin files in there. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL.

Depending on which one you select, the same old low quality shield agents will be replaced with HQ models based on the Marvel Heroes shield agents. It was my decision to put the face mask on it to hide the "face", thus making it unified and seeing all agents without showing face.

I did plan to have MCU shield agent skins too, however I cannot remember if I started on that a while ago or not.

And yes, I did have Female versions planned many years ago.

Quote from: BLaw on December 29, 2018, 03:34PM
S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents

Instructions: Simple go to the ACTORS folder and extract the skin files in there. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF THE ORIGINAL.

Depending on which one you select, the same old low quality shield agents will be replaced with HQ models based on the Marvel Heroes shield agents. It was my decision to put the face mask on it to hide the "face", thus making it unified and seeing all agents without showing face.

I did plan to have MCU shield agent skins too, however I cannot remember if I started on that a while ago or not.

And yes, I did have Female versions planned many years ago.

Nice work! The original SHIELD agents in the game just offends my eyes.

Awesome! And great news too!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thanks to Nikita's tool and advice, I got to see the my Iron Man skin to its fullest potential. I will release this along any other skins made prior once I get all the maps updated.

Preview:

This is wonderful news!

It is a great pleasure to see you again in the mod empire, BLAW!
You do not have to listen this, because this has always been your place, but still I say: Welcome to the home!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey man, I wanted to wish u an happy new year (to everyone else too lol) :)

I also wanted give to my highest regards, respect & thx regarding your works, because everything u made is really well done and a joy to use, I didn't know how much work modding was before learning it lol, so big thumb up to u and every modders!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 31, 2018, 08:53PM
This is wonderful news!

It is a great pleasure to see you again in the mod empire, BLAW!
You do not have to listen this, because this has always been your place, but still I say: Welcome to the home!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's good to be home :) Thanks fellow peer!

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on January 01, 2019, 06:37AM
Hey man, I wanted to wish u an happy new year (to everyone else too lol) :)

I also wanted give to my highest regards, respect & thx regarding your works, because everything u made is really well done and a joy to use, I didn't know how much work modding was before learning it lol, so big thumb up to u and every modders!

My highest regards to any and all modders too including yourself! It's something we do for our own reasons, and the gesture of sharing our work with the community speaks words of humility.

Thank you!

===

Happy new year everyone!

Hi quick question, I may have overlooked it. But is Storm's 90's link gone? :storm:

Quote from: BLaw on December 31, 2018, 12:16PM
Thanks to Nikita's tool and advice, I got to see the my Iron Man skin to its fullest potential. I will release this along any other skins made prior once I get all the maps updated.

Preview:

Hello BLAW!

I see you've managed to apply the normal map in addition to the specular. I tried to apply the normal map but unfortunately I did not succeed. How did you get this done?

Make sure it's a green normal map.

1. Copy the green channel as Alpha
2. Make Red and Blue channels all black
3. Save as DTX5 with Alpha

BLaw-Man: Homecoming lmao

Yes, this beautiful piece now feels like an actual masterpiece. Special, special thanks to Nikita488 for the MUA Material tool allowing all missing maps on custom models to work. This adds so much realism to models. Marvelous!

This skin is compressed in a rar file (Winrar or 7Zip), with subfolders Actors, Hud and UI/Models/Mannequin. The skin, hud and *Animated Mannequin* have been hexedited to 150X, which you can find and replace with a final number depending on the skin you replace to prevent the game from glitching out (i.e. Murder world).

Click on the image below to go to the Iron Man post in this thread to find it under "Specials". Preview of the model at https://rahizm.deviantart.com and here's an In-Game Preview Pic