What is your religion?

Started by MUALover, December 24, 2011, 06:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dihan on December 26, 2011, 02:17PM
I am "Other". I don't not believe in God but I don't believe in God either. I simply don't really care. Just a general apathy really.

Thats exactly me aswell.

And I'm so sorry for your loss Polygone :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

first buddhist

@Dihan - I think you're an agnostic. Is this the case?
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Agnosticism is more of a "don't know". I'm more of a "don't care".
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Technically, mine's not listed either, so I marked "Other."  I'm Christian: LDS (Mormon).

It's pretty awesome that there is already such a variety of views on religion already presented here.  Thanks for starting this thread, MUALover.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

March 27, 2012, 10:29AM #19 Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:41AM by mj fan
Honestly I do not believe in god any more . To pray? and for what? I did it all the time. My Grandma was an angel and she died because of this cancer of ... . and you know what? because of a doctor A STUPID ASHOLE  who said than she was cured Sorry to be rude but that's the word!!. she did not deserve that it was so nice, so attentive she gave for us everything and loved everyone, she was for equality she was so perfect You can't imagine how much she was; I am disgusted of this life; her single dream was to see the Niagara Falls but will she never have the opportunity to do the trip anymore and she wanted to go with us my brother and I..and people then? they don't even care. they continue their lives because theirs are so brilliant everything is ok for them.i cannot leave my house because if i do i cry in the street she lived so close to us.Everywhere i'm thinking about her
I have memories everywhere his smile.. everything her short phrases to make us laugh.I'm so sad I can't realise, it is unbearable i CAN'T see her anymore
she was always near me..i miss her

Wow, thats so sad...I actually started crying a little bit

We (or I) have the same reason to not believe, of course, from every religous viewpoint, there's a reason why someone dies, I just cant believe them

Stay strong MJ fan, Ill think of you (since I dont pray)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

@ mj fan,

I'm very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother.  It sounds like she passed away very recently.  Cancer is an awful disease.  It has struck my family as well.

I am glad to hear that you have wonderful memories of your grandmother.  Here is one piece of advice:  Write down the feelings that you are experiencing now.  Write down the phrases that she said to make you laugh.  Also write down the sadness you are feeling.  Over time, you will forget some of the specific things that you loved about your grandmother.  Writing them down will help you to truly always remember her and your own feelings about this time in your life.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

March 28, 2012, 06:37AM #22 Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 07:52AM by mj fan
it's too recent to write but i'll do when i'll be able to. there's a huge deep in my heart; the past was so merry. it is a rupture
I could not stand the idea to tell her goodbye in the end. I am often hysterical and depressive now but I know it would have been even worst if I had seen her thinking about the last  time..too hard... and my family counts on me so I can't be weak never show my true feelings

Anyway it is not the topic Thank you both of you that really touches me . I doubt  god would let this happen let this go..no it is impossible or he would be evil
I don't want to bother you with that much longer.I couldn't support this awful situation that's is why I had to write it ..All I wanted to say is thank you and Polygone
sorry about your brother and THat miss you grandma!!!  :bawling:

Sorry about your bro Polygone

April 10, 2012, 01:32PM #25 Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 01:35PM by мaгvel wатcheг
Christian: Spiritism