Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
from Wayne Manor to stark tower!great skin.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Love all of your Arkham City skins, The game needs some skins, cause all of the characters there look amazing :D

Thanks for Batm....Bruce Wayne :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Cool Bruce skin! Love the bat symbol on his tie :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on June 08, 2012, 08:14PM
from Wayne Manor to stark tower!great skin.
Quote from: Polygone on June 09, 2012, 01:37AM
Love all of your Arkham City skins, The game needs some skins, cause all of the characters there look amazing :D

Thanks for Batm....Bruce Wayne :D
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 09, 2012, 09:37AM
Cool Bruce skin! Love the bat symbol on his tie :D

Thanks guys! I think I'll do a Peter Parker skin next.

June 10, 2012, 06:49PM #49 Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 06:57PM by Hyperman360
Here he is, the man himself, the one, the only, Peter Parker! (Who does look strangely like Weasel ;).) Check out the sleeves and the back! You can download this as well as a HUD from the main post. Comments, questions, suggestions, etc.? Please post them right here!

Love the Peter skin. I love the little things you add in your costumes, like the arm and back things.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 10, 2012, 07:02PM
Love the Peter skin. I love the little things you add in your costumes, like the arm and back things.

Thanks :D! I'm trying to make a Tony Stark one next, but I want to modify his current skin, the 6801 NPC PS2 skin. For whatever reason, the offsets for it aren't working though. Can you or someone help me out? The ones in PS2 offset central are what I have and they don't work. :(

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 10, 2012, 07:48PM
Thanks :D! I'm trying to make a Tony Stark one next, but I want to modify his current skin, the 6801 NPC PS2 skin. For whatever reason, the offsets for it aren't working though. Can you or someone help me out? The ones in PS2 offset central are what I have and they don't work. :(

I'll check the offsets and send them in PM to you. Your work is awesome, and I'm grateful that you work with PS2 models. That way, XML2 players can also benefit from your talent.

Quote from: hemlot on June 10, 2012, 08:46PM
I'll check the offsets and send them in PM to you. Your work is awesome, and I'm grateful that you work with PS2 models. That way, XML2 players can also benefit from your talent.

Thanks, and for some reason the offsets are the same ones I have, but they aren't working for me. I don't know what's wrong.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 11, 2012, 05:56PM
Epic Parker skin Hyperman.

Thank you, my friend. You might like the jumpsuited Tony Stark I will be releasing soon.

June 11, 2012, 10:50PM #56 Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 11:06PM by Hyperman360
OLD VERSION; THE NEW VERSION IS DESCRIBED HERE: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8070.msg156208.html#msg156208

It's all new here, with a Tony Stark outfit! This one's a jumpsuit based on the one from the Iron Man 2 game. There's the arc reactor on his chest, and small repulsors on his palms and the soles of his feet. Grab it now, on the main post, with its matching HUD! Please leave feedback right here!

That's... beautiful. Really something. Careful attention to detail (in the feet, for example). Really awesome.

Which model did you use for it?

June 11, 2012, 11:02PM #58 Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:05PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: hemlot on June 11, 2012, 10:57PM
That's... beautiful. Really something. Careful attention to detail (in the feet, for example). Really awesome.

Which model did you use for it?

Thanks! I used the Ultimate Mr. Fantastic as a base; I decided that since the Tony Stark original NPC didn't work anyway, I'd try to make his outfit more unique. I added it in as both a playable and NPC costume. In fact, right now my team is Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Logan (the civilian Wolverine originally in MUA).

I think I'm going to make a Nightwing next. But I'm not sure who'd make a good base. Maybe Johnny Storm...

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 11, 2012, 11:02PM
Thanks! I used the Ultimate Mr. Fantastic as a base; I decided that since the Tony Stark original NPC didn't work anyway, I'd try to make his outfit more unique. I added it in as both a playable and NPC costume. In fact, right now my team is Peter Parker, Bruce Wayne, Tony Stark, and Logan (the civilian Wolverine originally in MUA).

Should've guessed by the arc-reactor. And yes, your civilian skins really are something. I'm definetely using the Stark and Parker skins for the characters/mods in XML2. Keep up the good work. It's formidable to have new and talented skinners around (especially if they work with PS2 skins!)