Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You sure are producing these great skins so quickly!  Thanks, Hyperman.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thanks! I'm happy to make these; it's a fun project while I'm on summer break.

nightwing looks great

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Your skins are positevely beautiful. Good use of the Human Torch model. I'm still learning how to mess with powerstyle and talent files, but summer is long enough, and I think I'll attempt my first XML2 mod, if you'd allow me to use your skins.

Are you gonna finish the "Robin family" skins with Red Robin and Red Hood? That would be plain awesome.

Quote from: hemlot on June 12, 2012, 10:08PM
Your skins are positevely beautiful. Good use of the Human Torch model. I'm still learning how to mess with powerstyle and talent files, but summer is long enough, and I think I'll attempt my first XML2 mod, if you'd allow me to use your skins.

Are you gonna finish the "Robin family" skins with Red Robin and Red Hood? That would be plain awesome.

Actually yes! That was the plan, but it'll be one at a time. I'm thinking to use Vision as a base for both of them, though Hood might be better if I use Pym for the base. The only issue is Pym's hair.

Quote from: iammingy on June 12, 2012, 10:10PM
Great stuff Hyperman!

Thanks man!

Vision could be a good base for both, but I think Ultimate Moon Knight sticks more faithfully to Red Robin's look.

Quote from: hemlot on June 12, 2012, 10:33PM
Vision could be a good base for both, but I think Ultimate Moon Knight sticks more faithfully to Red Robin's look.

Great idea! As for Hood, I realized it needs to be a character with a simple open jacket and no hair. I'm planning to make it similar to his appearance in Batman: Under the Red Hood. Any ideas?

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 12, 2012, 10:41PM
Great idea! As for Hood, I realized it needs to be a character with a simple open jacket and no hair. I'm planning to make it similar to his appearance in Batman: Under the Red Hood. Any ideas?

The jacket makes it REALLY hard. I'd have to check XML2 skins. If you could dispose of the jacket, Bullseye could probably work.

June 12, 2012, 10:58PM #86 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:01PM by Hyperman360
I'm not sure if it'd look too good without the jacket though. Maybe if I make the jacket closed...

June 12, 2012, 11:05PM #87 Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:08PM by iammingy
I think the X-men Xavier skin from XML2 (far right) fits Red Hood. It has ears, but it's probably the best base available.

Quote from: iammingy on June 12, 2012, 11:05PM
I think the X-men Xavier skin from XML2 (far right) fits Red Hood. It has ears, but it's probably the best base available.

Hah, I was just about to say that.

Quote from: iammingy on June 12, 2012, 11:05PM

Great! Are there offsets available?