Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 12, 2012, 11:07PM
Great! Are there offsets available?

I don't have it, but I believe someone do? I remember the Xorn skin from OC mod used this model.

Just give me a second and I'll get them.

(;

Try these:

1110.igb ps2 256 256 16927 148131 .

Those are working beautifully. I have some stuff to do though, so it might be a few days until I can get to work on my next two skins.

Don't sweat it. You've done plenty of high quality skins in just a couple of days. Summer's long, and no one's in a hurry. I was thinking that modern Luke Cage could be another option. Bald with a jacket. His shades could be reskinned into white. Not sure if it'd work, though.

Quote from: hemlot on June 13, 2012, 12:15AM
Don't sweat it. You've done plenty of high quality skins in just a couple of days. Summer's long, and no one's in a hurry. I was thinking that modern Luke Cage could be another option. Bald with a jacket. His shades could be reskinned into white. Not sure if it'd work, though.

Probably, but he'd be too huge.

He'd probably be a bit bulky, but he looks taller in game because Luke Cage's got a scale factor defined in his herostat. Most bruisers do (Juggernaut, Thing, and Colossus).

Okay, but Prof. X. is already fine. And I think Ultimate Moon Knight will make a fine Red Robin skin.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 11, 2012, 10:50PM
It's all new here, with a Tony Stark outfit! This one's a jumpsuit based on the one from the Iron Man 2 game. There's the arc reactor on his chest, and small repulsors on his palms and the soles of his feet. Grab it now, on the main post, with its matching HUD! Please leave feedback right here!

Dude this is awesome! you rock so hard.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 13, 2012, 04:26PM
Dude this is awesome! you rock so hard.

Thanks! I really appreciate the compliments; that's the sort of thing that makes me feel like making more!

Man I really love that Nightwing!  Slick!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 13, 2012, 05:29PM
Thanks! I really appreciate the compliments; that's the sort of thing that makes me feel like making more!
You're welcome :) Please do keep making more.

Quote from: readeaux91 on June 14, 2012, 08:31AM
Man I really love that Nightwing!  Slick!

Thanks! :D

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 14, 2012, 08:49AM
You're welcome :) Please do keep making more.

Don't worry, I'm planning a double release in the next day or 2!

June 14, 2012, 09:15PM #103 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:04PM by Hyperman360
The double release is finally here!

Jason Todd's back with a vengeance. Download the crimson-helmeted Red Hood from the main post, with his matching HUD.

June 14, 2012, 09:16PM #104 Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 10:02PM by Hyperman360
Here's the Red Robin in all his greatness. Grab him and his matching HUD in the main post!