Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 16, 2012, 02:26PM #135 Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 11:34PM by Hyperman360
Here he is, Spider-Man, in the suit Tobey Maguire wore for the 2002 series of movies. Personally, I like this costume better than the one in the new movie. Things to notice here are the eyepieces; the raised effect of the webs, eyepieces, and spider on the chest; and the spider emblems. Also, the colors were changed to be closer to the movie's. Grab this suit and HUD from the main post!

NOTE: This is for the old one. I have the updated version here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8070.msg149889.html#msg149889

I just love the detail you put into your skins. You should consider releasing a Spiderman skin-booster, to replace the in-game skins with movie related skins. You've already nailed three - Civilian, Wrestler, and classic. If you're planning on doing more Spidey skins, you could continue with the dark costume, or the new amazing Spiderman costume (even if you don't like it very much - neither do I).

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 16, 2012, 02:26PM
Here he is, Spider-Man, in the suit Tobey Maguire wore for the 2002 series of movies. Personally, I like this costume better than the one in the new movie. Things to notice here are the eyepieces; the raised effect of the webs, eyepieces, and spider on the chest; and the spider emblems. Also, the colors were changed to be closer to the movie's. Grab this suit and HUD from the main post!

Wow, that's actually better than the Movie suit that they have in the official skins thread. Spectacular job (I did it again.... I can't help it sometimes.)

June 17, 2012, 09:39AM #138 Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:45AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: hemlot on June 17, 2012, 08:04AM
I just love the detail you put into your skins. You should consider releasing a Spiderman skin-booster, to replace the in-game skins with movie related skins. You've already nailed three - Civilian, Wrestler, and classic. If you're planning on doing more Spidey skins, you could continue with the dark costume, or the new amazing Spiderman costume (even if you don't like it very much - neither do I).

That's a cool idea, I think I might work on the black suit from the movie once I finish my current project(s).

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 17, 2012, 08:25AM
Wow, that's actually better than the Movie suit that they have in the official skins thread. Spectacular job (I did it again.... I can't help it sometimes.)

Haha, thanks. No problem, and your comment about how you can't help it reminds me of how in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows he makes a joke and says "Sorry, I can't help it sometimes." (I liked that game.)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 17, 2012, 09:39AM
That's a cool idea, I think I might work on the black suit from the movie once I finish my current project(s).

Haha, thanks. No problem, and your comment about how you can't help it reminds me of how in Spider-Man: Web of Shadows he makes a joke and says "Sorry, I can't help it sometimes." (I liked that game.)
I enjoyed Web of Shadows too, it just bugged me that I could never do free roam with my maxed out character after beating Venom in the final battle, plus the voice actor was kinda meh imo.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 17, 2012, 09:39AM

If you'd be up to it, I can try to make sounds for a complete movie booster. I've got the game of the first Spiderman movie. I just have to convert the audio files and prepare the character sounds for Spiderman.

And good luck with your projects, whatever they are.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 17, 2012, 10:55AM
I enjoyed Web of Shadows too, it just bugged me that I could never do free roam with my maxed out character after beating Venom in the final battle, plus the voice actor was kinda meh imo.

There was a sort of bug or Easter Egg where if you watch the credits all the way to the end once or twice, you'll automatically start a new game with all stats from the previous game.

Quote from: hemlot on June 17, 2012, 11:43AM
If you'd be up to it, I can try to make sounds for a complete movie booster. I've got the game of the first Spiderman movie. I just have to convert the audio files and prepare the character sounds for Spiderman.

And good luck with your projects, whatever they are.

I'm not sure though, because I rather like BLaw's symbiote booster, so I'd like to make the black suit correspond to that one. However, that only leaves me with 3 movie costumes. But yeah, if you could make that sound file, I'd be happy to release it as a pack (with your name attached)!

Also, my projects are just the stuff I have under future releases on the main post.

June 17, 2012, 07:13PM #142 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 07:37PM by Hyperman360
Don't let the darkness take you over while using this new skin: Symbiote Spider-Man from Spider-Man 3! Skin and HUD available on the main post!

NOTE: This post was for the old one; the updated one is here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8070.msg149889.html#msg149889

Awesome, as always. Looking at stuff like this always makes me wanna create a mod, but than I realize, that I can't mod :D

great skin of spidey,awesome job :bowdown1:

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

June 18, 2012, 08:57AM #145 Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 09:00AM by anonymouspunk89
Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 17, 2012, 07:13PM
Don't let the darkness take you over while using this new skin: Symbiote Spider-Man from Spider-Man 3! Skin and HUD available on the main post!

Wow! You've created an almost picture perfect rendition of my favorite variation of the Black costume! Sensational work (Dammit... I did it again. Good thing is that I'm running out of Spider-Man titles)

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 17, 2012, 09:18PM
Awesome, as always. Looking at stuff like this always makes me wanna create a mod, but than I realize, that I can't mod :D
Quote from: Broly- The Legendary Super Saiyan on June 17, 2012, 11:52PM
great skin of spidey,awesome job :bowdown1:

Thanks guys!

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 18, 2012, 08:57AM
Wow! You've created an almost picture perfect rendition of my favorite variation of the Black costume! Sensational work (Dammit... I did it again. Good thing is that I'm running out of Spider-Man titles)

Haha, thanks man! (There's still like 3 titles left.)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 18, 2012, 11:32AM
Thanks guys!

Haha, thanks man! (There's still like 3 titles left.)
Yeah there are three titles left, but they're kind of hard to work into a sentence (if they are the one's I'm thinking of.)

June 18, 2012, 06:35PM #148 Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:18PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 18, 2012, 06:14PM
Yeah there are three titles left, but they're kind of hard to work into a sentence (if they are the one's I'm thinking of.)

Avenging, Ultimate, and Marvel Adventures. There's also Peter Parker: Spider-Man, which I left out.

Looking at these movie-based skins makes me want to go back and play through all the movie games again...

Anyway, list of interesting Spidey costumes I can think of to make:
Spider-Phoenix - UltimateVeNoM's is good
Unlimited - maybe if I can figure out how to make the cape a skin-specific bolton
Dusk - I'll do it if there's a way to add the thing under the arms. If I can do that I'll also add underarm webbing to some other models.
TRON-style - I might recolor it... EDIT: DONE.
(I might also do the Iron Man one) EDIT: DONE.
Custom Stark-Armor - will be my own redesign/coloring if I decide to do it.
The Amazing Stephen Colbert - seriously I might do this one.

I know UltimateVeNoM's done a lot of Spidey skins, so if I like what he's done, I won't make my own version of it.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 18, 2012, 06:35PM
Avenging, Ultimate, and Marvel Adventures. There's also Peter Parker: Spider-Man, which I left out.

Looking at these movie-based skins makes me want to go back and play through all the movie games again...

Anyway, list of interesting Spidey costumes I can think of to make:
Spider-Phoenix - UltimateVeNoM's is good
Unlimited - maybe if I can figure out how to make the cape a skin-specific bolton
Dusk - I'll do it if there's a way to add the thing under the arms. If I can do that I'll also add underarm webbing to some other models.
TRON-style - I might recolor it...
(I might also do the Iron Man one )
Custom Stark-Armor - will be my own redesign/coloring if I decide to do it.

I know UltimateVeNoM's done a lot of Spidey skins, so if I like what he's done, I won't make my own version of it.
Sweet, Spider-Tron. Can't wait to see it.