Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you're still for using PS2 models for the benefit of XML2 users, you could probably use Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic as models for Green Lantern... the chest piece where the "4" is could be easily used as the place where the Lantern logo is.

Quote from: hemlot on June 19, 2012, 12:03AM
If you're still for using PS2 models for the benefit of XML2 users, you could probably use Johnny Storm and Mr. Fantastic as models for Green Lantern... the chest piece where the "4" is could be easily used as the place where the Lantern logo is.

I'm just going to reskin aventureiromax's lantern skins, because he didn't have time to do the last two. I'd use the PS2 models, but he's got the others already made on BLaw's custom models.

June 19, 2012, 02:30PM #153 Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 03:16PM by Hyperman360
Spider-Man enters the world of TRON to fight some virtual bad guys and looks awesome while doing it. Grab the skin and matching HUD from the main post now!

Congratulations on all your great work with your skins. You've been keeping me busy in the skin catalog with all these releases :D

Tron Spiderman is freaking sweet!  I'm running out of excuses to not start making stuff...

Quote from: Hyperman360 on June 19, 2012, 02:30PM
Spider-Man enters the world of TRON to fight some virtual bad guys and looks awesome while doing it. Grab the skin and matching HUD from the main post now!

0-0....................... Dude that's awesome! Astonishing work (haha! I didn't use a Spider-Man title this time, I think. *uses google and finds a comic called the Astonishing Spider-Man in the UK* sonofa.....)

That Tron Spidey skin looks awesome! Love the amazing detail :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: DeeDooo on June 19, 2012, 04:56PM
Congratulations on all your great work with your skins. You've been keeping me busy in the skin catalog with all these releases :D

Haha, thanks! I didn't even realize there was a second catalog! I just checked it out; do you think you could add the non-Marvel stuff somewhere too?

Quote from: readeaux91 on June 19, 2012, 05:06PM
Tron Spiderman is freaking sweet!  I'm running out of excuses to not start making stuff...
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 19, 2012, 06:04PM
That Tron Spidey skin looks awesome! Love the amazing detail :)

Thanks very much guys!

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on June 19, 2012, 05:14PM
0-0....................... Dude that's awesome! Astonishing work (haha! I didn't use a Spider-Man title this time, I think. *uses google and finds a comic called the Astonishing Spider-Man in the UK* sonofa.....)

Haha, thanks! Nice one.

Also, tomorrow, I'm leaving for about 5 days, so while I can respond to your posts from my phone, I won't be making any skins until at least Monday.

Have a good trip, Hyperman!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

You know, once I get back, I'd really like to make a TRON-style skin for Batman and Iron Man too.

Iron Man won't be a problem, but I'd like to use BLaw's Batman model. I would use hemlot's suggestion of Black Panther, but I really prefer the longer ears, and I need the scalloped cape. I asked BLaw if I could use his models but he never exactly answered my question. He said he had other skins to make, so I took that as a "not now"... Plus he's busy, so I'd rather not annoy him.

I'll get to Iron Man once I get back, and if BLaw allows me to later, I'll make a Batman one too.

QuoteHaha, thanks! I didn't even realize there was a second catalog! I just checked it out; do you think you could add the non-Marvel stuff somewhere too?
I'd just need to take the time to get a Non-Marvel skin catalog started and I don't really have a lot of time right now just dealing with a lot of IRL things. Maybe over the next few weeks I'll get it started up. It's a rather long process finding the skins and getting the links and even basic formatting up though so I can't guarantee when it will be ready. Sorry >,<
Have a nice trip by the way :D

My answer is.: Ban models are not complete done yet. When they are, sure you are allowed to reskin it for  a Tron Batman.