Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great job. I call you as the next big skinner! Somebody has to pick up my slack XD not that I'm dead, I've just mostly been doing private jobs for mods lately :P that's offtopic though! Actually (and more on-topic) this reminds me of MkI Iron Man from Marvel Super Hero Squad. He was actually had some pretty cool powers. Might make a fun mod XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKGGtrNpSQ

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 10, 2012, 07:16PM
Never thought I'd be able to make this one, but here it is: the movie-based Iron Man Mark I armor! The suit and its matching HUD are available on the main posts!

This armor is on a PS2 model.

This one might go well on the War Machine mod, because it has a flamethrower power, like this armor did.

Well I'll be, the Dynamo model worked wonders (plus your skinning talents of course) That is so cool.

Quote from: iammingy on July 10, 2012, 08:21PM
Cute!!! Very nice job indeed!

Thanks! (Not sure I understand what makes it cute instead of terrifying?)

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 10, 2012, 08:25PM
I love the TRON thing, and the new skin they are both awesome!

Thank you very much!

Quote from: hemlot on July 10, 2012, 09:08PM
Thanks for the PS2 model! Iron Man is coming back to my roster because of your skin.

And well, yeah, sometimes models aren't perfect. You'd have to make custom models to make exact replicas of some characters' appearances. But considering your options, I think you did the best you could have (which is excellent). The shoulder pads are no big deal. I still think it's a pretty awesome skin.

Thanks man! And yeah, that's true, and I don't think I have the patience to even try meshing.

Quote from: DeeDooo on July 10, 2012, 09:43PM
Great job. I call you as the next big skinner! Somebody has to pick up my slack XD not that I'm dead, I've just mostly been doing private jobs for mods lately :P that's offtopic though! Actually (and more on-topic) this reminds me of MkI Iron Man from Marvel Super Hero Squad. He was actually had some pretty cool powers. Might make a fun mod XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UKGGtrNpSQ

Wow, thanks! Maybe I can be a Marvel Modder at some point! Only thing about skins is that I prefer to do stuff related to my favorite characters.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 11, 2012, 04:55AM
Well I'll be, the Dynamo model worked wonders (plus your skinning talents of course) That is so cool.

Thanks! Yeah, it helped also because I could get a PS2 version of it.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 11, 2012, 10:28AM
Wow, thanks! Maybe I can be a Marvel Modder at some point! Only thing about skins is that I prefer to do stuff related to my favorite characters.

That's perfectly understandable.  Would you say Iron Man is your favorite Marvel character?  If not, who is?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Quote from: fox456 on July 11, 2012, 02:20PM
That's perfectly understandable.  Would you say Iron Man is your favorite Marvel character?  If not, who is?

I'd say Iron Man is my 2nd favorite Marvel Hero and my 3rd favorite superhero in general. (My 2nd favorite superhero in general is Batman.) My favorite hero of all is Spider-Man.

Cool.  I probably could have guessed if I had tried harder.  :)

Quote from: fox456 on July 11, 2012, 09:29PM
Cool.  I probably could have guessed if I had tried harder.  :)

Haha, if I didn't know me, I'd've guessed in order from top to bottom!

July 12, 2012, 12:28PM #277 Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 03:03PM by Hyperman360
hemlot and I have made a Spider-Man soundpack! It replaces the basic sounds for Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire from the 2002 series of movies. It won't replace his NPC dialogue or his menu callouts, only the things he says and the sounds he makes in-game. The idea was all hemlot's; he provided most of the sounds as well. Some of the sounds are a bit quiet, so you will need to turn the volume up a bit. This sound pack is available on the main posts!

From Peter Parker, to wrestler, to red-and-blue, to symbiote, it fits perfectly with your movie skins! It's a great release, trust me everyone.

Also, if anyone decides to use it, remember to back up the original sound files, in case you later want to go back to the original sounds. But once you go Tobey Maguire, there's no going back.

Quote from: hemlot on July 12, 2012, 12:47PM
From Peter Parker, to wrestler, to red-and-blue, to symbiote, it fits perfectly with your movie skins! It's a great release, trust me everyone.

Also, if anyone decides to use it, remember to back up the original sound files, in case you later want to go back to the original sounds. But once you go Tobey Maguire, there's no going back.

Had to +1 you for that!

Nice project, you two!  The new sounds will add some freshness to the game.

Neat, Tobey Maguire Spidey sounds. Where'd you get the sound files from?

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on July 12, 2012, 04:36PM
Neat, Tobey Maguire Spidey sounds. Where'd you get the sound files from?

hemlot pulled most of them from a copy of the Spider-Man 2002 PC game he had. I pulled the rest from the movies; I have all 3 on my computer.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on July 12, 2012, 04:55PM
hemlot pulled most of them from a copy of the Spider-Man 2002 PC game he had. I pulled the rest from the movies; I have all 3 on my computer.
Cool, I originally thought you guys pulled the sound from the 2002 game or the movies. Looks like you two did a mix of that.