Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been looking for one for a while >,< I don't know if it would be possible without meshing :(

Quote from: DeeDooo on August 02, 2012, 05:48PM
I've been looking for one for a while >,< I don't know if it would be possible without meshing :(

Yeah, it's not likely then, I suppose...

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 02, 2012, 04:14PM
Thanks!

Unfortunately I need an asymmetrical face; the eyepatch will otherwise be an issue.
Oh yeah, didn't think about that.

August 02, 2012, 10:29PM #378 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:37PM by Hyperman360
I was thinking to make a Bane (from Batman) but I need the Pyro model's offsets. I'm also thinking about doing TRON versions of Wolverine and Captain America.

EDIT: I have the model, just need offsets.

Bane from the movie, arkham city, or what?

I'll pm you the offsets in a minute.

August 02, 2012, 10:34PM #381 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 10:37PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: hemlot on August 02, 2012, 10:33PM
I'll pm you the offsets in a minute.

You rock man! I have 11401 from the XML2 skins & skeletons thread.

Quote from: Me on August 02, 2012, 10:33PM
Bane from the movie, arkham city, or what?

Probably a mix of everything.

Sent. Didn't extract dds file to check if it worked, but I'm pretty sure they're right.

And no prob, it's a pleasure to be of any assistance. I just saw UV's latest Spiderman skins and thought that Pyro could work as a Bane model. Hah.

Well, Bane's not really bald (just uses a mask), but Pyro's hair is too crazy. I'm also curious about that.

Also, have you considered on using the 'Super Soldier' as a model for some other Bane skin? I think no one's ever used that model as a sin-base, so...

The Super Soldiers have some stuff on the header. The Super Soldiers used to look so well in the preview screen shots... :(

Well, the Super Soldier also has hair and the stuff are on the back of his head. Everything below the head fits though.

You're right!

Sorry, should have checked the model in-game once more. (I had done so a few months ago, but I didn't remember all the details of the skins).

August 02, 2012, 11:50PM #389 Last Edit: August 02, 2012, 11:57PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: hemlot on August 02, 2012, 11:08PM
Well, Bane's not really bald (just uses a mask), but Pyro's hair is too crazy. I'm also curious about that.

Also, have you considered on using the 'Super Soldier' as a model for some other Bane skin? I think no one's ever used that model as a sin-base, so...

Well, that could work well too. Actually I'll use that instead. I have to find a way to make it look like there's a tank type thing on the back though. The head is actually no problem at all.