Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 21, 2012, 07:52PM #450 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:56PM by iammingy
@Achilles1986
When it comes to likes or dislikes, it's hard to come to an agreement for everybody. Everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. midnightphoenix123 loves Hyperman360's skin but you don't. It's just that simple. You will not always be able to understand why someone in the world like something that you don't.

@Hyperman360
Good luck with the Robin mod. :)

Quote from: BLaw on August 21, 2012, 08:55AM
Sometimes things aren't as simple as any downloader here thinks when it comes to creating stuff. It requires skill, too.

You nailed it.  :nod:

Quote from: iammingy on August 21, 2012, 07:52PM
@Hyperman360
Good luck with the Robin mod. :)

Thanks, iammingy! I'll be sure to credit you with the cape glide.

Quote from: iammingy on August 21, 2012, 08:05PM
Hey, are you planning to make some more classic Robin skins? I have an idea.

I never turn down the chance to look at suggestions! What do you have in mind?

One of Mr Fantastic's PS2 model has the '4' emblem off to the side. You can use that as base for dozens of Robin skins. All you need is an animated cape bolton.

I have used that as base for a human-form skin for Iceman. Imagine what you can do with the same base skin.  :naughty:

Quote from: iammingy on August 21, 2012, 08:13PM
One of Mr Fantastic's PS2 model has the '4' emblem off to the side. You can use that as base for dozens of Robin skins. All you need is an animated cape bolton.

I have used that as base for a human-form skin for Iceman. Imagine what you can do with the same base skin.  :naughty:

That's awesome! :D Thanks so much for that find! I think I'll be able to make some great skins with it.

I can't wait for all your Robin awesomeness :D

And Great model choice Iammingy! That would work perfectly for Robin! :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

For the skins you could do the girl robin for a costume!

Quote from: Me on August 21, 2012, 11:12PM
For the skins you could do the girl robin for a costume!

Maybe...
On a side note, I find it funny that the first 2 Robins (both guys) had no leg coverings, but the girl did.

Hyper if you want official models for the Robin mod (in this case from DCUO/Arkham) I'm willing to convert them. With cape glide of course.

Quote from: BLaw on August 22, 2012, 02:30AM
Hyper if you want official models for the Robin mod (in this case from DCUO/Arkham) I'm willing to convert them. With cape glide of course.

Ooooh, yes please! :D

Quote from: Hyperman360 on August 19, 2012, 10:32PM
Feeling adventurous? How about bored? Both? Good. Then this is the perfect time to download my Avengers movie Nick Fury Playable and NPC pack! This will allow you to not only play as Nick Fury as he appears in the Avengers films, but also see him as an NPC everywhere! It's not perfect, since he doesn't have special icons, and he doesn't have Samuel L. Jackson's voice, but it's still a great mod! Remember not to rename any files included. And yes, it's another zip file, instructions included. Grab it on the main posts, INSTEAD of the standalone skin. Here's a preview image:

When I saw the two Sam Jackson Furys I thought of my game, I somehow put the Agent Coulson skin onto the NPC Fury (don't ask how) and was playing with Fury (as Coulson)
It was kind of funny at the time.

So, I figured you guys might like a teaser of the upcoming Batman TRON-Style skin. I've finally been able to start; BLaw gave me a way to start before he finishes the mod. He'll convert the skin to MUA later. It's not finished yet, but I thought you'd like to see what I've got so far.

Ooohh! That skin looks amazing ! :D

Look good Hyperman! Keep up the fantastic work :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS