Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 24, 2012, 06:01PM
Look good Hyperman! Keep up the fantastic work :D
Quote from: Me on August 24, 2012, 05:19PM
Ooohh! That skin looks amazing ! :D

Thanks so much guys! I just finished, and I'm sending it to BLaw. In the meantime, here's some screenshots of the skin on the non-MUA model!

Front and isometric:

Back (covered by cape) and side:

This one has the cape flying up so that you can see what the back looks like, including the disc:

That looks awesome, lol I meant lookin good on my last post, but I guess I forgot the "in" part. So Lookin good Hyperman :D your Tron skins are always so awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 24, 2012, 08:40PM #467 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:43PM by Hyperman360
Thanks mp! I'm thinking this may be my last one though. At least for a while. Oh, also I forgot to mention, while the skin isn't ready for MUA yet, I made a HUD and put it up.

Well all your skins are great, and its to bad you wont be making any more tron ones, its just means people must savor the other ones even more :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It looks awesome. I will include it as a bonusskin with its own number. The mod should be done soon. In my next weekend (tuesday or so)

Hyperman,

Your skin will be a great addition to BLaw's Batman mod!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Here's a preview of the NEW Tron skin by Hyperman. I used all of his textures and combined it and made it all high def.

This is the end result. Looks less plastic now does it? ^_^.

His model will be included as a bonus in my Batman mod.

Wow is amazing  :rockon: . Both did a great job  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Thanks everyone! I'm really excited to get to see it in action!

And the finished version is looking great, BLaw!

Quote from: BLaw on August 25, 2012, 11:44AM
Here's a preview of the NEW Tron skin by Hyperman. I used all of his textures and combined it and made it all high def.

This is the end result. Looks less plastic now does it? ^_^.

His model will be included as a bonus in my Batman mod.
That looks cool, a Tron Batman. Great work guys

It looks awesome!

tron batman looks fantastic.great job you two!great team work.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Hey, I have a snippet of code that resides within the powerstyle file:

trigger {
      anim = models/bolton/robincape_anim ;
      bolt = Bip01 Spine2 ;
      boltslot = ebolton_cape ;
      model = models/bolton/Robin_yellowcape ;
      name = bolton ;
      skin_filter = 4607 ;
      time = 0 ;
      }

Under the idle fightmove section. This is for a modified Magneto XML1 cape. The cape simple doesn't appear. This works fine if I change the cape to something else within the bolton directory and remove the anim line. Ideas to get the cape to work? (Note: both files are present in the bolton directory.)