Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 27, 2012, 09:56AM #480 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:31AM by Hyperman360
Update on Robin's status:
He's almost done. The cape glide is giving me some issues; since skin 1 uses a yellow cape bolton, the cape disappears whenever I use the cape glide, and I can't get it back. Also, the other skins need a black bolton instead of the yellow, and I'm not sure how to get the different boltons to appear on different skins. Is there a way to check which skin is currently being used within the powerstyle?

The only other issue I've got is his voice. I haven't worked on it much though.
The voice is ready too.

Any ideas? I'd really appreciate some help.

August 27, 2012, 10:13AM #482 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 10:32AM by Hyperman360
Quote from: BLaw on August 27, 2012, 10:06AM
Skinfilters. That's how.

I am using them; the issue is that the skinfilters let me keep the bolton from appearing on other skins, but not replace it.
If I can get it to work, I can release it right then.

Hexeditor. Hexedit one of the Bip01 Spines out.

August 27, 2012, 05:56PM #484 Last Edit: August 27, 2012, 08:20PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: BLaw on August 27, 2012, 04:05PM
Hexeditor. Hexedit one of the Bip01 Spines out.

I already did so that the default skin could have a cape. If I can fix this and get that skin's cape to stop disappearing...

EDIT: Well, I figured that part out, but for some reason, you have to close the whole program to switch cape glide capes, or the same one appears when you change skins...

All I need now is a mannequin.

August 27, 2012, 08:39PM #485 Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:28PM by Hyperman360
So now I really just need a mannequin. I can't make them, so could someone do it for me? Details here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8397.0.html

EDIT: Thanks, Harpua1982.

August 30, 2012, 07:27PM #486 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 07:13AM by Outsider
Finally completed the Robin mod! Credit to Harpua1982 for getting me a mannequin and some bugfixes, and iammingy for giving me his blessing to include his cape glide. Also thanks to DeeDooo for creating a bonus pack of Arkham-style icons.

Get him here! http://www.mediafire.com/?uptg6cnjsc1jxeu

The mod includes 6 skins with matching HUDs, a loading screen, a mannequin, and even some voice! In short, it's pretty much a complete mod.

Installation should be pretty obvious. There's a tutorial here somewhere.

There are two sets of icons available. The default is my version. If you want to use DeeDooo's Arkham-style ones, just go to the folder textures\ui in the MUA folder once you've installed the mod. Just rename robin_icons to something else and rename robin_arkham_icons to robin_icons.

All suits are on PS2 models.
Suits include:
Damian Wayne
Tim Drake (based on Arkham City)
Red Robin (Tim Drake, based on Arkham City)
Red Hood (Jason Todd)
Nightwing (Dick Grayson, based on Arkham City)
TRON-Style (based on Arkham City Tim Drake)

There's also a young Tim Drake (as Robin) skin available, made by Marvintage. You will likely need to hexedit it to get it to work properly. Details and download link here:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg154837.html#msg154837

Powers: (Descriptions are in-game.)
Birdarangs
Staff Slam
Birdclaw
Remote-Control Birdarang
Nunchuks
Staff Combat
Detective Mode
Birdarang Blitz

The weird black spaces are because of the screenshots, they're much better-looking in the game.

he looks great.well done!great job :thumbsup2:.nice to see more dc mods.

I might just be a pothole in the road to you big guy, but it's going to be one heck of a deep pothole!

Great job  :thumbsup:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Awesome job dude, you are great !

Robin looks awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS