Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Hyperman360 on September 25, 2012, 03:21PM
Well, I just requested them a few minutes ago, so you probably wouldn't have seen them yet.

O, I thought you meant Nightwing or so.

I've added Assassin and Red Hood to the CCC with the numbers requested.

September 25, 2012, 03:31PM #543 Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 03:35PM by Hyperman360
Quote from: BLaw on September 25, 2012, 03:25PM
I've added Assassin and Red Hood to the CCC with the numbers requested.

Thanks! In Hood's case, do you have any models of him from DCUO or anything? I'd like to have both Jason Todd and the Joker's Red Hood costume in the mod.

September 28, 2012, 07:38PM #544 Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 06:02PM by Hyperman360
Quick update on the status of my new projects: I barely have time to make skins now, so I can't really do anything. But Red Hood and the Assassin will be made eventually. I have so many ideas for this floating around in my head right now, but it's infuriating that I can't do anything about them.

Most likely I'll use Undercloak from XML2 as a base for most of the skins of the Assassin. He'll likely be silent but I'll try to get a clip of one of them saying the creed in Arabic for the break sound. Ezio's over-the-shoulder cape will likely be a cape bolton. I'm thinking of including multiple capes so you can use whichever cape you like best. These will only be available on Ezio's skins. Elektra's daggers may make good hidden blades, and good throwing knives. I'll also see if I can find a sword or two to bolton to the waist and to be used as a weapon (or weapons). Not sure who will be the best base character (for powers/moves) for him though...

Meanwhile Red Hood will include at least my previous skin, a New 52 skin, and the Joker's Red Hood costume from Marvintage, once he releases his next Joker update. Hood will likely use Deadpool as a base/starting point for moves and powers.

Modding is an addiction. You cant stay away from it:-! Muahahaha!

Anyone got offsets for any of the PS2 models of Undercloak (XML2)? I need them for the Assassin.

undercloak.igb ps2 256 256 15943 134611 .
The number is 9904 :]

Okay, quick little update! This isn't a release, it's a teaser for the New 52 skin and HUD from my upcoming Red Hood mod!

HUD:

Skin:

Man, that's a phenomenal looking skin!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Very nice. jason todd's awesome, so happy to see him represented.

Quote from: pr1983 on October 08, 2012, 12:07PM
Very nice. jason todd's awesome, so happy to see him represented.

Thanks! I can't wait until I have time to actually make the mod!

October 08, 2012, 12:34PM #554 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 01:25PM by mj fan
Really looks stunning Awesome skin! Can't wait for your Red Hood No doubt it will be good
Otherwise Didn't clearly recognize the one you used for the New 52. Charles xavier model?
But anyway it really suits him Good choice  ^