Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on October 08, 2012, 12:34PM
Really looks stunning Awesome skin! Can't wait for your Red Hood No doubt it will be good
Otherwise Didn't clearly recognize the one you used for the New 52. Charles xavier model?
But anyway it really suits him Good choice  ^

Thanks! Yeah it's the Xavier jacketed model; I used the same one for the previous Red Hood skin.

The new skin is excellently made. You have a gift ^-^

Quote from: DeeDooo on October 08, 2012, 04:35PM
The new skin is excellently made. You have a gift ^-^

Thanks! I'm currently waiting for Marvintage to release the Joker Red Hood model so I can start with the actual scripts and such.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 07, 2012, 09:17PM
Okay, quick little update! This isn't a release, it's a teaser for the New 52 skin and HUD from my upcoming Red Hood mod!

HUD:

Skin:

EEK! So cool! Stuff like this makes it hard for me to just stick with Marvel characters in my game (what with Blaw's Batman and Superman mods, the Wonder Woman mod, and the Green Lantern mod both of which were made by people whose names I haven't memorized yet)

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on October 08, 2012, 06:36PM
EEK! So cool! Stuff like this makes it hard for me to just stick with Marvel characters in my game (what with Blaw's Batman and Superman mods, the Wonder Woman mod, and the Green Lantern mod both of which were made by people whose names I haven't memorized yet)

Thank you. :D

Yeah, Batman is a required part of my team.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 08, 2012, 06:45PM
Thank you. :D

Yeah, Batman is a required part of my team.
If I had Batman in my game, he'd be the only one I'd play.

Really? I include Spidey, Batman, Iron Man, and any 4th member I feel like using.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 08, 2012, 07:14PM
Really? I include Spidey, Batman, Iron Man, and any 4th member I feel like using.
Of course I only say that because I love the running joke/myth that Batman can defeat anyone with enough prep time (I find it plausible that he could too, with enough prep time.) so in my little world view, Batman could take the whole Masters of Evil. lol

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on October 08, 2012, 09:46PM
Of course I only say that because I love the running joke/myth that Batman can defeat anyone with enough prep time (I find it plausible that he could too, with enough prep time.) so in my little world view, Batman could take the whole Masters of Evil. lol

I do as well. He kept files to stop the JLA if they ever went rogue.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 08, 2012, 09:57PM
I do as well. He kept files to stop the JLA if they ever went rogue.
I remember that, Tower of Babel storyline wasn't it?

A perfect example is in Justice League : Doom.

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on October 13, 2012, 10:43AM
I remember that, Tower of Babel storyline wasn't it?

That's the one!

Quote from: Marvintage on October 13, 2012, 12:16PM
A perfect example is in Justice League : Doom.

That was based on the Tower of Babel storyline, actually. I like that movie, though I would have preferred Ra's al Ghul as the villain (he was the villain in Babel, not Vandal Savage).

Quote from: Hyperman360 on October 13, 2012, 07:14PM
That's the one!

That was based on the Tower of Babel storyline, actually. I like that movie, though I would have preferred Ra's al Ghul as the villain (he was the villain in Babel, not Vandal Savage).
Yeah I'd prefer Ra's over Savage any day.

The plans were better in the comic too, I thought.

Quote from: pr1983 on October 15, 2012, 12:26AM
The plans were better in the comic too, I thought.
I haven't seen it, but I'll take your word for it. Ra's Al Ghul is one of those Batman villains that has no "super-powers" to speak of but you still don't wanna mess with him (yes I know he's immortal.)
But anyway, I think I'm derailing your thread Hyper. :P