Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on October 16, 2012, 08:46AM
I haven't seen it, but I'll take your word for it. Ra's Al Ghul is one of those Batman villains that has no "super-powers" to speak of but you still don't wanna mess with him (yes I know he's immortal.)
But anyway, I think I'm derailing your thread Hyper. :P
No problem at all. I like to see activity on my thread.

Now I'm wondering though... what about a Ra's al Ghul mod? Not sure if I'm up for making it (at least not right now) because I'm swamped in homework these days and barely have time to make anything for Red Hood or the Assassin, but anyone could try it.

I will do it eventually, got some nice Ra's to convert + his weapons. I got the Joker Red Hood model done too soon. But I take it you want him skinsegmentless for your Red Hood mod?

Quote from: Marvintage on October 16, 2012, 04:37PM
I will do it eventually, got some nice Ra's to convert + his weapons. I got the Joker Red Hood model done too soon. But I take it you want him skinsegmentless for your Red Hood mod?

Hmm... depends, what are the skinsegments?

Stuff you can hide on models, weapons.

Haha, you misunderstood me. :P

What I meant was what are the skin segments for the Red Hood model? Like a gun or what?

O, my bad. Yeah, basically the same stuff that my Joker models have. But I can hide em easily (basically removing it lol). Means no need for extra hideskin codes or anything.

Quote from: Marvintage on October 17, 2012, 12:30PM
O, my bad. Yeah, basically the same stuff that my Joker models have. But I can hide em easily (basically removing it lol). Means no need for extra hideskin codes or anything.

Hmm... I think it might be best to leave them on in case I want to use them. If you can give me the hideskin codes though, that'd help.

Sure, but they'd only be usable on that Red Hood model.

October 20, 2012, 11:17AM #579 Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 10:15PM by Hyperman360
So, the Assassin's capes: I've got some great ideas, but the 2 cape boltons available don't work for me; I need a cape that can be bolted on to the left shoulder. Any ideas? Or if someone would be up for making me a left-shoulder cape model that could be reskinned, that'd be excellent.

Updated Robin's download link and details post to include a link to BLaw's young Tim Drake skin.

Also, I was thinking to try rigging an obj model I exported in T-Pose from XNALara. Can someone help me out? I got 3ds max and everything set up.

So development has kind of stalled on, well... everything. I'm not abandoning the mods, don't worry, but I'm not sure when I'll get to finish them. Either way, I have made some wallpapers recently (mostly Iron Man) that I plan to convert to loading screens before I get back to the mods, so you guys still have something to look forward to! (Still, no ETA on that either though, unfortunately.) Don't worry, they're pretty awesome. One is available as a wallpaper from my website, if you just want the wallpaper for now: http://www.vorazone.com/

Feedback on the wallpaper itself is appreciated!

After a long hiatus from mods, I've released not 1, not 2, not even 3, but 4 Loading Screens! They're all in Iron Man's section. Get them now!

Yay! More stuff, they are all awesome! When I was reading this I felt like I was watching a commercial, but wait theres more if you call now we will double your offer, just pay seperate shipping and handleing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 30, 2012, 09:19PM
Yay! More stuff, they are all awesome! When I was reading this I felt like I was watching a commercial, but wait theres more if you call now we will double your offer, just pay seperate shipping and handleing!

Thanks, MP!

Yeah, I love jokes about infomercials! Ever seen that cartoon Phineas and Ferb? The episode where Dr. Doofenshmirtz has been watching too many infomercials is hilarious. "These infomercials are taking time away from my evil! People ask, 'Doof, if you have unwanted infomercials, how do you get rid of them?' My solution is easy, simple, and it starts working the same day! With my Scorchinator, I will target TV towers, and melt, smelt, and render them into their basic components, thereby eliminating infomercials! And how much would I pay for this? NOTHING, IT'S FREE! But wait, there's more!... There's not really more, that's about it."

Haha I love that as seen on tv stuff! Some of that stuff is good and a ton of it just sucks, but everytime we go to the store we joke about stuff like that and we are like if its as seen on tv it has to be good. And for Christmas I actually got my sister the Orgreenic or whatever pan where you can "blow omletes right out of the pan" and "wash melted fudge right away" Who knows if it works but she talks about how much she wants it all the time XD I have also had my fare share of the tv stuff :P

Haha sorry for getting a tad off topic hope you dont mind!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS