Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just in time for your Christmas shopping is a revamped pack of Iron Man skins! Get the Tony Stark skins, each based on his Iron Man 2 game jumpsuit, but also on his appearance in each movie! The main differences between them are in the arc reactor and the goatee. Note that these are slightly different from the one I released previously, which had a goatee that wasn't quite right.

There is a screenshot of each skin with the same name in the pack, so you can easily pick which skin you want to use.

I was too lazy to take a proper set of screenshots, so I'll just put up the basic preview image, and the old screenshot set..

Here's a preview of the skins, from left to right:
Iron Man 1: Original circle arc reactor, original beard
Iron Man 2: Triangle arc reactor, original beard
The Avengers: Triangle arc reactor, slightly shorter beard edges
Iron Man 3: Triangle arc reactor, original beard + jawline, shortened hair in back

Preview of the old suit:
The jumpsuit itself is the same as the one pictured here; the only things changed are the head and arc reactor.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on November 30, 2012, 09:49PM
Haha I love that as seen on tv stuff! Some of that stuff is good and a ton of it just sucks, but everytime we go to the store we joke about stuff like that and we are like if its as seen on tv it has to be good. And for Christmas I actually got my sister the Orgreenic or whatever pan where you can "blow omletes right out of the pan" and "wash melted fudge right away" Who knows if it works but she talks about how much she wants it all the time XD I have also had my fare share of the tv stuff :P

Haha sorry for getting a tad off topic hope you dont mind!

Nice! I never buy stuff "as seen on TV" just because I've never really cared for it. I do enjoy them. You might like these videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs/videos?view=0
Some of my friends showed these to me. Look at the kaboom and orange glow ones, they're the best.

And I don't mind a little off-topic; it's always nice to see some activity in my thread!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on November 30, 2012, 11:14PM
Nice! I never buy stuff "as seen on TV" just because I've never really cared for it. I do enjoy them. You might like these videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Jabo0odyDubs/videos?view=0
Some of my friends showed these to me. Look at the kaboom and orange glow ones, they're the best.

And I don't mind a little off-topic; it's always nice to see some activity in my thread!

Haha those videos are hilarious! I dont really care for most of the as seen on TV stuff either, I just remember when I was a kid that I had this blue drawing thing that let you trace drawings with this light thing, and Moonsand. I just think the stuff is funny XD

And I love the new or revamped Iron Man skin it is awesome!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hey Hyper, I see you've been busy program. :)

Hey good to see you again, Anon (figuratively speaking, of course)! I wouldn't say too busy, the new Iron Man stuff didn't take obscenely long like my stuff usually does. I made the loading screens as wallpapers some time ago and decided to convert them; the skin update wasn't too bad either.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 09, 2012, 01:51PM
Hey good to see you again, Anon (figuratively speaking, of course)! I wouldn't say too busy, the new Iron Man stuff didn't take obscenely long like my stuff usually does. I made the loading screens as wallpapers some time ago and decided to convert them; the skin update wasn't too bad either.
And it's good to sorta-kinda "see" you again too Hyper lol.

Hey guys, I just updated the Robin mod! Now it includes a TRON-Style skin too!

I was going to modify the Stark Tower map as well, to change some of the logos to the ones in the movies, but I couldn't find the texture for what I wanted to change.

Since I released a pack of Iron Man movie skins, I figured I should make a soundpack that gives Iron Man the voice of Robert Downey Jr. If possible (I think I've figured out how) I'd like to change his conversations too. But I need a lot of voice. If anyone has any good voice from RDJ, please let me know. I already have the movies for Iron Man 1 and 2 and Avengers, so I can get sound from those, but if anyone has the games or something else and can get the sound, I'd appreciate it.

Happy Christmas! Just in time for your last-minute holiday shopping, a massive new soundset for Iron Man! This takes most of Iron Man's sounds and replaces them with the voice of Robert Downey, Jr., the man who brought Tony Stark to life (not to mention, gave him a personality)!

While I didn't replace the break, the general voice for Iron Man is now RDJ's. I also went in and changed some conversations with Stark, which means he says different things. The text and voice have both been changed.

To install it, just merge the folders with your MUA folders. Make sure to backup everything first, so that you have the old voice files if you (for some strange reason) want to go back to the old voice.

Get it on the main posts!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 22, 2012, 07:33PM
Happy Christmas! Just in time for your last-minute holiday shopping, a massive new soundset for Iron Man! This takes most of Iron Man's sounds and replaces them with the voice of Robert Downey, Jr., the man who brought Tony Stark to life (not to mention, gave him a personality)!

While I didn't replace the break, the general voice for Iron Man is now RDJ's. I also went in and changed some conversations with Stark, which means he says different things. The text and voice have both been changed.

To install it, just merge the folders with your MUA folders. Make sure to backup everything first, so that you have the old voice files if you (for some strange reason) want to go back to the old voice.

Get it on the main posts!
O rly? Downloading now, thanks Hyper! And again, sorry for the spoilers.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 23, 2012, 06:24AM
Enjoy! And no big deal.
It'll be hard not to enjoy it, I mean it's RDJ! lol

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on December 23, 2012, 07:28AM
It'll be hard not to enjoy it, I mean it's RDJ! lol

Yep! Robert Downey, Jr., the man who makes Chuck Norris look like a girl in a slap fight.

Quote from: Hyperman360 on December 23, 2012, 08:47AM
Yep! Robert Downey, Jr., the man who makes Chuck Norris look like a girl in a slap fight.
Yup, that's the one. :D

Updated the Iron Man explosion Loading Screen with a higher resolution version.