Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Is the newer, high res loading screen a bigger file size than the previous one?  (The reason I am asking is that the one I already have is also 1.34 mb.  I wanted to be sure I was getting the new one.)

Thanks!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I think they're the same size. This one is just made from a better quality image.

January 09, 2013, 09:46PM #602 Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 09:48PM by Hyperman360
Since I just learned to make mannequins, I'm posting my very first mannequin! IRON MAN MARK VII!

Here's a screenshot:

I also made a "statue" that can be used to replace the Hulk "statue" in brandonmeek's Arena mod. I made this since it is Stark Tower, after all. Screenshot:

Both of these are available under Iron Man's section in the main posts!

(Credit to Marvintage for the model it is based on.)

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 09, 2013, 09:46PM
Since I just learned to make mannequins, I'm posting my very first mannequin! IRON MAN MARK VII!

Here's a screenshot:

I also made a "statue" that can be used to replace the Hulk "statue" in brandonmeek's Arena mod. I made this since it is Stark Tower, after all. Screenshot:

Both of these are available under Iron Man's section in the main posts!

(Credit to Marvintage for the model it is based on.)
Neat

Awesome job :) The mannequin and statue look awesome and it is always nice to have people who can do Mannequins around!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: anonymouspunk89 on January 10, 2013, 02:52PM
Neat

Thanks!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 10, 2013, 03:38PM
Awesome job :) The mannequin and statue look awesome and it is always nice to have people who can do Mannequins around!

Thanks, MP! Looking forward to the rigging tutorial so I can turn some models I've got into playable characters!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 10, 2013, 03:44PM
Thanks!

Thanks, MP! Looking forward to the rigging tutorial so I can turn some models I've got into playable characters!

How exciting! When are you getting that?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

As soon as Marvintage makes it. Though if anyone already knows how to do it and wants to just post the instructions somewhere, I could try soon.

January 10, 2013, 08:19PM #610 Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 08:50PM by Hyperman360
Updated the future releases. I will make an updated classic Spider-Man movie skin and a Mickey Mouse skin and possibly mannequins for each as well, once Marvintage's rigging tutorial is done.

Also, I plan to start making the War Machine Mannequin soon.

Mickey Mouse? In MUA? I so wanna see him in game badly. :D

Really good job on the Iron man mannequin :thumbsup:

Quote from: Me on January 10, 2013, 08:22PM
Mickey Mouse? In MUA? I so wanna see him in game badly. :D

Yep! Mickey Mouse is one of my favorite characters! Specifically, this skin is King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts.

Quote from: Me on January 10, 2013, 08:22PM
Really good job on the Iron man mannequin :thumbsup:

Thanks, Me!

I love Disney, and Mickey Mouse, and Kingdom Hearts :D I can't wait to see what you make!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 10, 2013, 08:46PM
Yep! Mickey Mouse is one of my favorite characters! Specifically, this skin is King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts.
*GASP* No way! AWESOMENESS!