Tony Stark's Workshop

Started by Tony Stark, May 02, 2012, 03:16PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: fox456 on December 23, 2013, 04:57AM
Sorry to hear about your computer troubles, Tony_Stark.  I've had something like that happen to me before (lost my hard drive with all my MUA stuff and lots more stuff on it).  I hope things work out as good as possible for you.
Quote from: Dark_Ansem on December 23, 2013, 12:17AM
noooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks, fox! Never fear, Dark_Ansem! Luckily I keep backups on my server, so at least all my mods and whatnot are still here. I did restore the backup and so now I have to work on restoring old applications. Luckily I made my last backup after I got the resources for the HUDs so I should still be able to make them sometime soon!

Also, I'm thinking of making a new Tony Stark skin as well! Based on the Iron Man 3 shirt (the one in my profile pic). Any model suggestions? I need a male with a tight T-shirt, loose-ish pants, and nice shoes.

You do realise we use usernames to not expose our real identity right? Kinda pointless picking your real name :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on December 24, 2013, 03:28PM
You do realise we use usernames to not expose our real identity right? Kinda pointless picking your real name :P

Took me a minute to realize you were complimenting me, haha, thanks!

Quote from: Tony_Stark on December 23, 2013, 07:52PM
Also, I'm thinking of making a new Tony Stark skin as well! Based on the Iron Man 3 shirt (the one in my profile pic). Any model suggestions? I need a male with a tight T-shirt, loose-ish pants, and nice shoes.

Merry Christmas, my friend!

As for the right model... that would definetely be Mr. Stark himself. Check him out in XML2: tight shirt and loose pants.
If you need the offsets, I'll gladly get them for you.

Quote from: hemlot on December 25, 2013, 12:52PM
Merry Christmas, my friend!

As for the right model... that would definetely be Mr. Stark himself. Check him out in XML2: tight shirt and loose pants.
If you need the offsets, I'll gladly get them for you.

Thanks, you too man!

Cool! Sure, I'd love the offsets!

11601.igb ps2 256 256 16453 139785 .

The skin has a wrist-watch, so as a bonus you could add a Dora the Explorer watch.

:stark:

Quote from: hemlot on December 25, 2013, 06:15PM
11601.igb ps2 256 256 16453 139785 .

The skin has a wrist-watch, so as a bonus you could add a Dora the Explorer watch.

:stark:

Thanks man! Haha, that'd be great, except the resolution's probably too small.

Hello again, everyone! I know I've been rather inactive for a long time. Been pretty busy; but I promised you a long time ago that I would be creating mods for Red Hood (Jason Todd) and the Assassin from Assassin's Creed. Unfortunately things just keep getting busier to the point where all my modding has been put on hold. But I feel rather terribly that I reserved the 2 slots for them and haven't finished. Even worse, I've made some stuff for them, but I haven't finished it, so you don't even get to use what I've got.

There are a few simpler mods (like skins and whatnot) that I would like to work on as well at some point, but I probably won't have time to make the new characters. So, I'd like to ask that someone take over from what I have so far. Please let me know if you'd like to work on Red Hood or on the Assassin. I know people have been looking forward to them (especially Red Hood). I'll give you what I've got so far.

Sorry I haven't been able to do much!

I don't mod for MUA, but I'm sure someone will want to continue your great work. Why don't you release the skins?

April 27, 2014, 06:32PM #673 Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 06:34PM by Tony_Stark
Well, I'm rather torn on the issue. I would like to release them, but at the same time, I feel like it'd be a bigger release if it all came out together. At the same time, I might even be able to actually finish Red Hood doing only 3 skins and no voice, (I have an idea for a base character) but it could be difficult to do. I might just hold off on giving away Red Hood for a few months. But the Assassin's still up for grabs.

I would hold on to them if there is any chance that you might be able to finish the mods themselves.  One day, I still hope to have Moondragon as a complete, working mod.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927