Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
My bad..Sorry im french Don't exactly understood what you say XD Sorry Could you explain lol  :chuckle:

September 11, 2012, 12:09PM #242 Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:17PM by mj fan
Then..XD no im kidding
Really A cyclops skin? something like Chris..like shirtless? :P at leat that's what i understood :-P

Yes he should match Emma frost xD and not be so closed up xD not that I mind its tight but still

That's what i wanted to say about Emma xD ok then I'll make him I'll see when i'll have time I have lot of requests here xD

Sorry for being not a lot of time here Just to explain This year is very important I'm preparing my A levels in accounting and finance
and when I say A levels that's not really the same thing at all Im preparing the Baccalaureat (French exam)Yeah I tried to find an equivalent just so you understand ^^ I'll have to be hardworking
Anyway.. still Time is missing :/ Sorry for that I'll be back with skins on vacacions if i can

mj fan,

There's no need to be sorry when the real world takes us away from modding for a while.  Are you majoing in accounting and finance in college and also stuyding French?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

September 14, 2012, 09:08AM #250 Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 09:10AM by mj fan
Thx nuhverah, Hyperman , Fox ^^
QuoteAre you majoing in accounting and finance in college and also stuyding French?
No I am french and I am studying English and spanish I succeded the french exam last year ^^ but now there are plenty of other exams (english spanish accounting and finance  History Mathematics Philosophy Communication Economy .. yeah that's alot of work :P
Really big thanks for all of you I hope I'll succed :)

Uuuhh French!!! Je m'apple picking out of trees monsieur!

I hope ppl get the joke >_>

September 15, 2012, 09:39AM #252 Last Edit: September 15, 2012, 09:46AM by mj fan
Yep :D
Anyone knows where is located the belt in Cyclops astonishing skin? I can try but it would make me lose time ^^
hehe yes I skin when i have a little time ^^

It's the yellow thing in the top left corner. The other yellow stripes are his ankle and wrist things (I think)