Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: mj fan on September 05, 2012, 01:14PM
Doctor! Doctor an emergency! OK chalenge accepted Breasts implants for Moondragon lol ^^ 
Though i am going to be really busy Studies and homeworks I won't have alot of time now  :/ and my timetable is not well made at All But I'll make her Just don't be hurried because I think because of that it will take me a while :)

LOL!  That sounds great!  Certainly, there is no rush.   Moondragon is quite proud of her girls, you know!  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

XD
QuoteGood luck with your schooling Im back in school to, and I couldn't be any less excited to be back
Thanks ^^

Here is the preview of the preview cause the skin is not completed at all!!

That skin looks awesome :D I can't wait to see it completed although it looks completed to me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I bet you'll become a great plastic surgeon later. No doubt about it!

I'm loving your skins so far! The Storm skin has exquisite detail :D And Moondragon looks lovely.

Wow!  What a busty woman!  Looking good so far.

Hey, can you add a blue sapphire gem to her forehead to represent the Mind Gem?  A harder thing would be to have ears and earrings.  They wouild be great if you can do it, but I understand that they are hard to make.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Thx everyone !!!  :bowdown:
^^ of course I can make a blue sapphire!! :) and for the ears I already made them but since the model don't have relief then we can't see them. I made earings too It looks good in game ^^ and the head too  :thumbsup:

@

September 08, 2012, 10:41AM #203 Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 01:31PM by mj fan
Thx ^^  :bowdown1: @
After this "preview" I'd like to change things  instead of making updates and updates I'm doing it now I think I can do better

@ Final version released!

http://www.mediafire.com/?k65zcmka3ya6v1j

We can't clearly see on the picture but not only the color changed Fixed all the problems and added a few details Enjoy !!

The Moondragon skin looks amazing!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Good job plastic surgeon :D
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice skin, great job !

Can't wait for a Drax skin aswell :D

Drax? ok add him to my to do list As It seems it is your fav' character  ;)

can you make a skins of characters from Binary Domain game please ?it would be great to see them in mua.thanks in advance. :avalanche:   :blob: :madrox: :magneto: :stooth: :pyro: :sunfire: :sskrull: :thing: :doop:
better to die on feet than to live on knees