Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: mj fan on July 03, 2013, 03:41AM
Black Widow Classic

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/ik76iv7s5i8v4mh/ClassicBlackWidow_MjFan.igb

She has nice...bracelets ^^. Welcome back MJ, happy to see my Dagger skin is still on the request list xD. How are you?
Wasp:   
You've been married to Black Bolt for a long time.

Medusa:   
Almost my entire adult life.

Wasp:   
What's your secret?

Medusa:   
Communication.

Wasp:   
He's MUTE.

Medusa:
Yes. And I can't overstress what an aid that is in settling our occasional disagreements.

Tanks a lot! Really fine ^^ ;D yes she's still to do.(sry for the delay) I stopped taking rq cause i simply couldn't finish these and i always had new one coming
I began her a long time ago but i'll finish her soon since i have time to skin now ;)

All of your skins are absolutely amazing! Keep the great work on them! :)
Really! Awesome job! :applause:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

thanks MUALOVER! I could say the same on your releases ;)
I'm really Glad you like them ; D :thumbsup2:

Quote from: mj fan on July 03, 2013, 04:41AM
thanks MUALOVER! I could say the same on your releases ;)
I'm really Glad you like them ; D :thumbsup2:

Thank you! Altough my boosters are nothing compared to your skins. I like them alot, much more than my own boosters. :D
Really impressive job at the textures :) :applause:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

^_^!!!!!!! thaaaanks
That's so nice of you! coming from you it's an honor
that's the contrary for me :D nothing? aha noo Your boosters are soo epic! I can't compare skins with just the awesome effects you create
jean and magneto are always! in my roster and I always use them they both are so fun to play! They're so "mua2" xD

Quote from: mj fan on July 03, 2013, 05:16AM
^_^!!!!!!! thaaaanks
That's so nice of you! coming from you it's an honor
that's the contrary for me :D nothing? aha noo Your boosters are soo epic! I can't compare skins with just the awesome effects you create
jean and magneto are always! in my roster and I always use them they both are so fun to play! They're so "mua2" xD

Your welcome and thanks a lot! Well, that's very nice of you :) I'm really glad you like them. Sorry for being off-topic though, I'm just very amazed by your skins ^_^
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Been loving the Classic skin skin since I got it last week XD she's the only person I've been playing with since you gave it to me last week >.<
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Thank you both of you!  :P I am glad you like it
@ chrismarblez means a lot my friend xD aha I'm really happy you like it !! :highfive:
@OWL thanks, but no, your skins are not pathetic at all! I'm always looking forward news in your release thread And you can skin quicker than i do
I can barely do one while you can release an entire Lady mastemind pack xD ; ) and all of them are gorgeous
@MUAlover that's not off-topic But don't worry the being off-topic is part of my tread don't worry aha! xD
:)

Amazing Black Widow skin, your skinning abilities are amazing! I am glad to see you back and skinning again!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS