Mj fan skins Xmenlegends2 & MUA! Regan (Lady Mastermind) Silk, Gamora

Started by mj fan, May 05, 2012, 05:44AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks a ton guys! : D
QuoteChris Redifield (aka Chris F$$ Boulders  Redfield  according to zero punctuation) just got some competition in the Man-Service department lol~  Great job!
Haha! This just made my day XD :D :D aha!
Thank you Lionsden99 ! thanks a lot! :) I really wanted to make realistic textures for him ; )
QuoteCyclops's new skin looks very good! Haha, you are such a detailed skinner!
Wow Many thanks! :D ^^ I worked hard on it I'm really happy I could finally release it .

@ In case you didn't recognize it It was inspired on this one ^^ But without the shirt obviously : P

Thanks a lot Owl City :) Thanks for your comments

Thanks a lot! :)
Well i tried, but you know models are symetrical..so if i draw it on one side, it will appear on both. Yeah that sucks I wish i could do that but that's not possible ; P

Quote from: mj fan on July 27, 2013, 03:02AM
Well i tried, but you know models are symetrical..so if i draw it on one side, it will appear on both. Yeah that sucks I wish i could do that but that's not possible ; P

If it's impossible to draw it on one side, then how the heck (pardon me XD) on the new Cyclops skin there's a tattoo on his left chest?
Quote from: mj fan on July 22, 2013, 03:59AM
Cyclops-AXM shirless

So it's possible to draw a tattoo, symbol, and etc. on one side only, right?
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

well i'm going to explain xD That's because this model is dissymmetrical for the chest That's why i chose this one actually ;) they are really rare
The model i chose is the guardian one and i could draw both sides in a different way but only for the chest. But notice that the other parts are exactly the same (for instance the arms) because these parts are symetrical as well xD
The dagger model is the Medusa's one and there's only one side visible for skinning, so one side is made for both sides : ))
To conclude: I can't do what i want because of that xD

Here is the medusa model
See what i mean? :)

Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2013, 05:03AM
well i'm going to explain xD That's because this model is dissymmetrical for the chest That's why i chose this one actually ;) they are really rare
The model i chose is the guardian one and i could draw both sides in a different way but only for the chest. But notice that the other parts are exactly the same (for instance the arms) because these parts are symetrical as well xD
The dagger model is the Medusa's one and there's only one side visible for skinning, so one side is made for both sides : ))
To conclude: I can't do what i want because of that xD

Here is the medusa model
See what i mean? :)

Oh, I see.. That explains everything. Forgive my silly stupidity, cause I'm no skinner at all, and don't know about that skin stuffs XD

So Cyclops using a different and rare model.. I see that. Thanks again! ;)
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Asymmetrical models:
Guardian (from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso.
Quicksilver (also from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso, arms, and legs.
Winter Soldier - Asymmetrical arms
Vindicator (from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso
Invisible Women (PS2) - Asymmetrical torso
Ms. Marvel - Asymmetrical torso
Scarlet Spiderman - Asymmetrical sweater
US Agent - Asymmetrical torso

There is ONE model with an asymmetrical face that I know of: Jean's Age of Apocalypse skin from X-Men Legends 2. She has short hair, though. All Domino skins are based on her, but that's cool, because Domino also has short hair.

In my opinion, best asymmetrical models are Guardian and Invisible Woman (which is odd, because I think I know of no asymmetrical skin based on her... she would make the best model for a Supergirl skin, for instance).

I hope that info helps.

:)

QuoteOh, I see.. That explains everything. Forgive my silly stupidity, cause I'm no skinner at all, and don't know about that skin stuffs XD
So Cyclops using a different and rare model.. I see that. Thanks again! ;)
That was not stupid at all my friend and i think that's great you asked :)

QuoteAsymmetrical models:
Guardian (from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso.
Quicksilver (also from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso, arms, and legs.
Winter Soldier - Asymmetrical arms
Vindicator (from X-Men Legends 2) - Asymmetrical torso
Invisible Women (PS2) - Asymmetrical torso
Ms. Marvel - Asymmetrical torso
Scarlet Spiderman - Asymmetrical sweater
US Agent - Asymmetrical torso

There is ONE model with an asymmetrical face that I know of: Jean's Age of Apocalypse skin from X-Men Legends 2. She has short hair, though. All Domino skins are based on her, but that's cool, because Domino also has short hair.

In my opinion, best asymmetrical models are Guardian and Invisible Woman (which is odd, because I think I know of no asymmetrical skin based on her... she would make the best model for a Supergirl skin, for instance).

I hope that info helps.

Hey Thanks! Like that i won't have to search xD That would have been great if they could have included a Ps2 model with long hair also xD
thanks Hemlot ;D

Quote from: mj fan on July 28, 2013, 09:02AM
Hey Thanks! Like that i won't have to search xD That would have been great if they could have included a Ps2 model with long hair also xD
thanks Hemlot ;D

No problem, my friend. I hope it helps in the future.

:)

*Second update on a skin  "phoenix classic"
Not a complete reskin but her hair are now fixed and there's a few détails more :) This one is going to replace the older one

Download soon

*Also, i'll post sneak pics for Sara pezzini AKA Witchblade : ))

The updated Phoenix skin looks amazing! Where were you when they were developing this game haha they could have used your amazing skins!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Agreed with midnightphoenix! She looks absolutely amazing! You're definitely one of the amazing skinners on Marvel Mods :3

Also, can't wait for Witchblade. I wonder what does she looks like :D
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench