Should they make a Noir Spiderman video game?

Started by Donaldfun8, May 05, 2012, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
if they make one it would be cool if it about the same gameplay from shattered dimensions with more costumes and villains  ;D

Yes. Yes they should. Only problem is keeping it different from Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City.

Quote from: Hman360 on May 06, 2012, 04:00PM
Yes. Yes they should. Only problem is keeping it different from Batman Arkham Asylum/ Arkham City.
That's not necessarily a problem though...those were incredibly highly acclaimed games so if you don't have the focus on a clown-type character, add a bit of thirties night life and lots of noir-ified spidey villains and maybe other noir characters (like the noir X-Men, Iron Man, Etc), it could be really fun.

Agree, although I did like the Spiderman Shattered dimensions idea

maybe have a game centered around Noir Spidey while being in diffrent dimensions (mostly the classic dimension/Noir dimension)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: DeeDooo on May 06, 2012, 04:41PM
That's not necessarily a problem though...those were incredibly highly acclaimed games so if you don't have the focus on a clown-type character, add a bit of thirties night life and lots of noir-ified spidey villains and maybe other noir characters (like the noir X-Men, Iron Man, Etc), it could be really fun.

I like that last idea. Could be like a Noir team-up style game.

I agree based in that sort of theme setting in an old fashioned gangster new york city with enemy spraying bullets with tommy guns
and stuff like that ive always loved games with the ability of stealth and ive always love spidey games so applying the two together but not everyone likes clasic styles ive always loved futuristic games too so maybe they should make to seperate games one for spiderman-noir and a spiderman-2099 that way people can choose or if the games are good enougth and worth it they might want to get both.
heres a sneak preview on one of my mods on my thread but this will be new.
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8940.msg166593.html#msg166593