the Dazzler mod (version 3.0 released 9/7/09)

Started by Tetragene, July 19, 2007, 02:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hello, I'm currently doing a run through of 3.0 of the mod with the latest Official Characters mod installed.  Just have to get to Murderworld to make sure her pesky Sim Disk (which has given me so much trouble before) will load and open up her Sim Mission.  If the Black Widow models can hide the guns & holsters then I'm also planning to release multiple skins.  All should be done within the next 2 weeks, thanks for keeping interest even though its taken me a long time to get everything completed >_<

Tetragene just to let you know that Jean_black made a Dazzler skin and light effects for Dazzler so when she walks she has effects around her. Jean_black was banned so you can use them but you would have to give him credit.

Just an idea.

I used some fx around her hands while you have her in the character select/hero stats screen, I didn't want to use them during missions/headquarters though since she has a team buff which causes light sparks to appear around teammates hands--it'd be too much razzle dazzle, lol.  Thanks for the heads up though.  Working on 2 extra skins (Aussie and Mojoworld) and she should be good to go

version 3.0 finally released.  Check the 1st page for pics and download links.  Thanks to everyone that made completing the mod possible!

September 08, 2009, 12:38AM #81 Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:49AM by whiteking
Yay!
Awesome, downloading the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now in this moment!
Her skins looks amazing and she has unique sounds! (I guess I know which "certain singer" you choose, lol, and I love her)

Thanks for the 3.0 version :)

:emmafrost:

EDIT: I just want to say that I love this mod. Her new effects, power and icons are really cool and the skins looks amazing (my favorites are classic and astonishing).
But I really really love her voice and sounds, where did you get that voice? it really fits her, and her xtreme sound is really original, I just love it.

Excellent work on this mod Tetragene  :applause:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Looks good, great job :)
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Don't take this the wrong way but........................I love you.

dude you are a legend im adding new powers to jubilee ill try to make it similar

Thanks, guys.  White King, I checked and I did notice what you were talking about--but only when advanced lighting was turned off.  When I get a chance I can correct those 2 skins and upload them here for those that do not use advanced lighting--this is a case of the face texture slightly "bleeding" into her butt texture.

oh and for the soundset the voice is from the Blood Elf female in World Of Warcraft.  And the singing parts are, of course, from Kylie Minogue :-)

Quote from: Tetragene on September 10, 2009, 07:59AM
Thanks, guys.  White King, I checked and I did notice what you were talking about--but only when advanced lighting was turned off.  When I get a chance I can correct those 2 skins and upload them here for those that do not use advanced lighting--this is a case of the face texture slightly "bleeding" into her butt texture.

oh and for the soundset the voice is from the Blood Elf female in World Of Warcraft.  And the singing parts are, of course, from Kylie Minogue :-)

Thanks, as I told you is not a big problem, but is a little weird, especially since due the angle of the camera, we are always looking her back, lol ^_^
Again the voice was perfect for her and of course the singing voice is Kylie Minogue, who else would be perfect to represent a Marvel pop diva than a real life pop diva? lol

:emmafrost:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so excited can't wait to try her out!!

Quote from: Tetragene on September 10, 2009, 07:59AM

Sounds like a copyright nightmare.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.