Psylocke Mod

Started by nodoubt_jr, July 20, 2007, 04:53PM

Previous topic - Next topic
yes, but I don't know it either!

Quote from: Dihan on July 10, 2008, 03:22PM
I believe it's the same as Dark Psylocke from MUA.

It's in the MUA offset central thread.

Dark Psylocke:
3005.igb,-DXT1,512,512,113225,256,256,244297,128,128,342601,64,64,745745,32,32,745089,16,16,745617.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 10, 2008, 04:56PM
It's in the MUA offset central thread.

Dark Psylocke:
3005.igb,-DXT1,512,512,113225,256,256,244297,128,128,342601,64,64,745745,32,32,745089,16,16,745617.

This one won't work in XML2.

Quote from: shadow on July 10, 2008, 03:55PM
yes, but I don't know it either!

shadow, I am gonna do a cel-shaded PS2 version for you. Check out my skin thread later today. Sorry, I just wrote an exam yesterday.

Ahh. Ok then, I stand corrected.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Sorry for bothering you, I didn't know!

Quote from: iammingy on July 11, 2008, 02:42PM
This one won't work in XML2.

shadow, I am gonna do a cel-shaded PS2 version for you. Check out my skin thread later today. Sorry, I just wrote an exam yesterday.

I would have done it myself, but I didn't find a Psylocke XML1 offset that worked!

Well, thanks then!

Nodoubt, I know this might be a bit late considering that you consider the MOD in it's final version, but have you thought of a permanent immunity to Mental Damage for her? I was brainstorming on how to represent Sage's psychic immunity when this thought struck my mind.

sure i can add it, let me know how to do that and i can update the mod with it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

QuoteXMLB talents {
   talent {
   hidden = true ;
   name = psy_resist ;
      level {
      count = 1 ;
         powerup {
         life = -1 ;
            affecter {
            attribute = resist_mental ;
            level = 1 ;
            }

}

}

}

I think this'll make her completely immune to mental attacks.

ok thanks, i'll update it tommorow
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

September 18, 2008, 11:04PM #39 Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:10PM by nodoubt_jr
ok updated version 2 (http://www.mediafire.com/?mmjj1oieejz) to include a permanent immunity to Mental Damage, thanks shafcrawler for the idea and the code :)

this also includes all the previous fixes, so if this is your first time downloading it, it is all up to date.

does anyone have psylocke's XML1 classic offsets?

I just wanted to know of what skins that Psylocke has. I've seen her classic, training costume, and x-treme, but surely she has more. If anyone can tell of what other skins she has?

there are a bunch that werent included in the package, to the best of my knowledge...including a lady mandarin, jim lee, 80s, etc.   its in one of the XML skin threads
i've been trying to do a shadow form skin for awhile but I havent figured it out.

ok thanks. I believe that Shafcrawler has a skin package for Psylocke with the skins you mentioned above plus many more. A shadow form would be very cool to use.

just wanted to give you guys a heads up, i am currently updating this mod.

While working on Revanche i did a new butterfly texture and found out a power unique to Psylocke.  Along with the new skins released by shafcrawler, i felt this mod needed an update to make it just right and not have it overshadowed by her "twin sister".

When i release it i'll give more details of what was changed, so far this is what i have planned: add new skins, various little fixes (psychic blade now stuns enemies and her psychic bolts have the trail going the right way), and use butterfly effect for one of the boost. I will change some of the powers talents entry so that they dont all unlock so early.  I also plan on getting rid of Telekinetic Spear (she already has Psychic Bolts as a projectile) and giving her her Psycho-Blast:

QuoteIn addition, Psylocke could also use her telepathy to project a focused beam of directed psionic energy into a 'psycho-blast'. While the blast functioned much like a typical telepathic attack, it was also able to affect physical matter; when Psylocke used her psycho-blast on Sabretooth to defend herself from his attack, the telepathic blast also shattered the Cerebro metal helmet that she was wearing at the time. The psycho-blast could also pierce the Juggernaut's psi-proof helmet, a feat that Professor Xavier himself could not accomplish when he first met his transformed brother. However, as previously noted, the attack also affects its target physically.

This will be the final version/update, it'll be released along with Revanche and in my other mod release topic since this one is probably incredibly confusing for new commers.  If you have ever noticed something wrong, now is the time to mention it since im updating it.  Please let me know of any errors, dont post something like "i hate that power, change it to this power", actual problems please :)

And sorry for all the constant updates, i know that it gets annoying to have to keep downloading updates, but i promise you that it will make the mod a lot better.