Me's Mod Releases **Updated 3/3/13** Raven Mod

Started by Me, May 28, 2012, 02:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glad to see Raven is finally released! I can't wait to test her out!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on March 04, 2013, 06:34PM
Glad to see Raven is finally released! I can't wait to test her out!

Don't forget to add her to Non-Marvel Characters Mod Catalog ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Me, something's wrong with Black Cat. She can't block or roll. And when you look at her movelist where everyone else says "Melee Conbat Moves, Might, Flight etc," she doesn't even have "Melee Combat Moves" listed. Other than those, she works fine. Any pointers on how to fix these?

Quote from: Outsider on March 17, 2013, 04:54PM
Me, something's wrong with Black Cat. She can't block or roll. And when you look at her movelist where everyone else says "Melee Conbat Moves, Might, Flight etc," she doesn't even have "Melee Combat Moves" listed. Other than those, she works fine. Any pointers on how to fix these?

Apart from what is stated above, I don't think she can also do the air smash. And once I tried using her in Murder World, in Pit Fall, she doesn't jump at all  :confused:

Quote from: Outsider on March 17, 2013, 04:54PM
Quote from: Zuzu_009 on March 17, 2013, 07:39PM
Apart from what is stated above, I don't think she can also do the air smash. And once I tried using her in Murder World, in Pit Fall, she doesn't jump at all  :confused:

Okay thank you for pointing these bugs out. I will look into them sooner or later. :)

Quote from: Me on March 17, 2013, 10:20PM
Okay thank you for pointing these bugs out. I will look into them sooner or later. :)

I know you can do it! :D

And awesome Raven mod by the way :3 I wish to see more Marvel/DC characters from you in the future  :applause: :rockon:

Quote from: Me on March 17, 2013, 10:20PM

Sure thing. Take your time, as I know (last time I checked) you're working on Fantomex, and I'm looking forward to his mod being released. :rockon:

Quote from: Zuzu_009 on March 18, 2013, 08:03AM
I know you can do it! :D

And awesome Raven mod by the way :3 I wish to see more Marvel/DC characters from you in the future  :applause: :rockon:

Thank you! :)

Quote from: Outsider on March 18, 2013, 11:32AM
Sure thing. Take your time, as I know (last time I checked) you're working on Fantomex, and I'm looking forward to his mod being released. :rockon:

Thanks! He is in the works! :)

I never considered adding DC characters to MUA but seeing this Raven mod has convinced me to try it! It looks lovely and I can't wait to try it out.  :scarletw: