sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Just wanted to drop by and say that I am really enjoying what you've done with Hellstrom! Awesome job with the trident!

thanks. i had fun making him too. i got the trident idea from gambit and his first power from crimson dynamo.

beta ray bill and vance astro are released. i gave vance astro number 65, but didn't request the number in the CCC. since somebody could potentially release a MODOK mod, it could interfere. however, he is essentially the same character as Justice, so i would recommend changing his numbers to the same as Justice if it becomes an issue.

i tried to make Beta different, but similar, to thor, since they have the exact same powers. hopefully you all like it, although i think MUAlovers thor booster puts it to shame

Wow i refresh the site from my post in your workbench and see you released them tonight ha. Great going!
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

:runaway:  TWO mods in one day -- incredible!  Thanks for making Beta Ray Bill and Vance Astro.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Nice work! When MUALover made Thor's booster, I just thought to create Beta Ray Bill with Thor's old moveset and edit it, but you saved me the trouble. Looking forward to trying these two out.

Yay! sbarth13 released two mods in one day! How cool is that.. :D

BTW, great job on Vance Astro and Beta Ray Bill. Will definitely try them out!! :)

Quote from: sbarth13 on August 06, 2013, 07:20PM
i tried to make Beta different, but similar, to thor, since they have the exact same powers. hopefully you all like it, although i think MUAlovers thor booster puts it to shame

I like your Beta Ray Bill mod. I can make a booster for Beta Ray Bill to make he looks really different to Thor :D (lightning/electricity-based powers, but with whole different moveset, altough I ran out of ideas XD)

Once again, really good work at Beta Ray Bill and Vance Astro, keep them coming! :D
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: sbarth13 on August 06, 2013, 07:20PM
beta ray bill and vance astro are released. i gave vance astro number 65, but didn't request the number in the CCC. since somebody could potentially release a MODOK mod, it could interfere. however, he is essentially the same character as Justice, so i would recommend changing his numbers to the same as Justice if it becomes an issue.

I'm attempting at making MODOK my first mod, Its in the modders auction for now, though I gave Modok 53, because I believe another mod also used 65...(not sure which one, might need to check that)

Thanks for those awesome mods :)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Two mods!! You've now got 16 full mod releases in total and that quantity is even more impressive considering the consistent high quality of your mods! They're always a lot of fun to play & excellent reflections of the original characters. Congratulations!

Quote from: Polygone on August 07, 2013, 03:42AM
I'm attempting at making MODOK my first mod, Its in the modders auction for now, though I gave Modok 53, because I believe another mod also used 65...(not sure which one, might need to check that)

Thanks for those awesome mods :)

i thought someone requested 65 too, but couldn't find it. oh well. i can renumber it if i have to, but since he's kind of a thor alternate, i didn't figure its that big of deal.

Quote from: Hobgoblin on August 07, 2013, 08:01AM
Two mods!! You've now got 16 full mod releases in total and that quantity is even more impressive considering the consistent high quality of your mods! They're always a lot of fun to play & excellent reflections of the original characters. Congratulations!

thanks. i didn't realize i had that many now. glad you consider them high quality

gladiator is out. hopefully he's worth the wait. it wasn't an incredibly intricate mod, but i a few dumb coding mistakes that made it take forever to complete. and i've been busy with real life stuff. next up will be Union Jack and Vindicator, but they may be awhile. I will probably alter some of my older mods too. Blackbolt needs effect tweaking, fix sounds on Karnak, and add mannequins to their respective files, so i can clean up some space.

Excellent to see you got that one finished up. Good timing too with him having a comic moment of relevance this week.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Having Black Bolt, Sentry and Gladiator on the same team is a joy. Thank you, sbarth13.
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

Quote from: BobaFett on September 22, 2013, 04:25AM
Having Black Bolt, Sentry and Gladiator on the same team is a joy. Thank you, sbarth13.

thanks. glad you enjoy them. when i saw Odinson12 was going to do a sentry booster, i was a little worried that i didn't do that great a job on him. i think i have to fix a couple effects on blackbolt though. he was one of my first mods, so i only had partial understanding of what i was doing. keep an eye out for Odinson12's sentry skins too. awesome.

sbarth,

I finally am able to do justice to your Inhuman mods.  I've installed the game on my new computer and only a few mods so far -- Black Bolt, Crystal, Gorgon and Karnak are among those and are the lead team for my first run through.

I have noticed a couple of things so far and thought I would pass them along to you and see if anyone else has experienced them:
1.  Black Bolt picks up the voice sounds of other characters.  For example, when he simply jumps and lands, he uses Crystal's voice of exertion.  When he throws something, he uses Gorgon's grunts.
2.  Crystal's first power (water beam) does LOTS of damage and costs no energy.

I really appreciate your efforts on these mods because the Inhumans are some of my favorites!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927