sbarth13 mod releases (9-13-14; quasar, gamora, magik)

Started by sbarth13, May 28, 2012, 09:13PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: sbarth13 on April 09, 2014, 07:05AM
yes. i can send them to you if you want. or you can get them off the xml2 sentry mod. its those skins with a little added texture.

i thought he looked kinda weird when viewed from certain angles, but the skins are still awesome. the bolton would be great too. that hammer was the closest thing i could find.

I would love to. Are his skins from the X-Men Legends II: Rise of the Apocalypse pack cel-shaded, though?
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

i believe if you use them in the xml2 game, they will be cell shaded. if you use them in mua, they will not be.

It´s great to have Ares in MUA, now i can play with the dark avengers!!  It works perfect, Thanks!!!

Congratulations! The Ares and Beta Ray mods are great fun! Thank you!

Hey, sorry but I downloaded the Ronan mod and there wasn't a mannequin with it, is that a separate download I can get from somwhere? How would I then get it to show up in the game, just copy it into the mannequin folder?

I'd like to report a few bugs, if you indulge me: Gladiator's grabsmash is not working; Ronan the Accuser and Black Bolt stay still if not controlled by the player after some time. Yes, I have done a fresh installation of the game, installed the Official Characters pack and that always happens. Also, what happened to your other projects, like Quasar?
The original Mar-Vell is the only Marvel that matters.

i will have to double check them to see what's going on. i don't recall that stuff happening to me, but who knows. still working on quasar and my other projects, just working slow. actually, just altering effects and checking for bugs. everything else is done.

June 08, 2014, 09:06AM #202 Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 09:14AM by rjb
Could someone tell me where I can get a mannequin for Ronan please? I'm using an apocalypse one at the moment and it works fine but he still shows up as apocalypse in the character select screen. It's not a big deal just a bit annoying

there isn't one. i can't make mannequins, and nobody made one for me.

Ahh okay, sorry I didn't realise. It's really cool still thanks

Sbarth, I am anxious to see the Gamora. With she the team of the guardians of the galaxy will be complete.

long time coming, but i finally finished them. had computer issues to deal with, plus took some time off from modding in general. hopefully they find some use.

Nice work on the releases, S13. I'll definitely try them out when I get a chance, especially Gamora. With her out now, and me creating Groot recently, all that remains now is Mellomods' Star-Lord.

Thanks for all the releases! Having some problems with Gamora. In her herostat there needs to be a space where it says stats. It came like this:

stats{

so just add the space so it will look like

stats {

The other problem I had was her packages actorskin # is written 15505-15508 like this

actorskin {
filename = 15505 ;
}

We need to change the first 5 to a 1 like 11505. Final got her to load and could see her in the menu select screen(Love the Storm based model looks awesome!) and every time I try to play the game crashes. Reminds me of the Falcon crash. I think her number is shared with the Kraken so may have to take a look. The Kraken load screen is the last thing I see before the game crashes.