Marvel Avengers Alliance

Started by thomasng65, July 08, 2012, 11:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 07, 2012, 09:05AM #15 Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 09:12AM by edward
I'm getting glued to this game, now that I have Emma I have to save my 50 gold that I have to skipped the next pvp mission for the special operation coming whenever the f***. And where is Rogue already, dying for her.

My current team

Iron Man
Black Widow
Hawkeye
She-Hulk
Iron Fist
Phoenix
Invisible Woman
Cyclops
Ms. Marvel
Colossus
Storm
Spider-Woman
Dr. Strange
Black Cat
Thor
Kitty Pryde
Sif
Scarlet Witch
Black Panther
Emma Frost

Quote from: edward on August 07, 2012, 09:05AM
I'm getting glued to this game, now that I have Emma I have to save my 50 gold that I have to skipped the next pvp mission for the special operation coming whenever the f***. And where is Rogue already, dying for her.

I've been saying the same thing, I've been seeing "Coming Soon..." for Rogue for the past 2-3 weeks. I'm gettin' anxious lol.

My best team so far, however, is Black Widow (only cause I got her Avengers outfit) and Doctor Strange (his healing really helps)

I think Rogue may be coming soon. They posted another reminder that she's coming so I assume she'll be here by the weekend at latest.

Rogue has been released along with Mr. Fantastic's FF alternate costume. He's been buffed too.

She's really fun but costs 90 CP which puts a huge dent on your CP.

Awww i lost my internet for the last 4 days, perfect freakin timing..... Glad I'll have it back by tomorrow. I wounder whos next? Quess it will be a male character(let it be quicksilver since i think they will kee that best for last) with another ff outfit.

I'm guessing either Quicksilver (to go with the Scarlet Witch) or Gambit (to go with Rogue). Hopefully neither of them will be 90 CP. On a sidenote: the next special ops will be Magik.

August 10, 2012, 12:20PM #22 Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 12:25PM by BLaw
I read that Gambit & Quicksilver are on the way, along with Havoc and some other dude(tte). I don't have the website anymore though, but I saw the images of their costumes. Quicksilver was wearing his dark blue-ish outfit, Gambit ofcourse with the long jacket but if I recall correctly with the longer hair. Havoc was wearing his modern outfit. "Modern". Damnit I have to look it up again.

I almost have Emma, if it wasn't for the fact that I need Scarlet Bitch. F*** damnit I was like yeah 1 more mission. Beat Mystique. The Epic Boss. Epic fail.

I needed to get Phoenix first, had 25 gold or so, converted it (because Iso-8 is easy to get) to CP (and I rarely do PVP) and bought her (I'm not using gold to complete missions if I can get heroes this way lol). Then I saw Scarlet Beehatch was needed to, and I was like OH GAWD DEMMEAT.

And did they increase her CP COST??? I don't remember her being 90 CP worth, I bought SW on a different FB account (for games only whenever I am EXTREMELY BORED AND FEELING LIKE SHhhhhhhbequIeT) and I thought it was about 33 CP or something before.

http://marvel.com/images/gallery/story/19080/images_from_sdcc_2012_new_characters_costumes_in_avengers_alliance/image/926908

Here's one.

I wish Spider-Man wasn't one of the most bloody expensive characters in the game...

The new characters are Gambit, Beast, Quicksilver, Havok, Valkyrie, Tigra, and Magik.

Quicksilver is in the green costume, Gambit with short hair in his 90s/modern costume, and Havok in the Starjammers costume.

Scarlet Witch has always been 90 CP. Maybe you are confusing her with Spider-Woman. Also you need Colossus as well to unlock Emma.

August 11, 2012, 07:54PM #25 Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 09:59PM by edward
I'm at level 61 with all the 90s cp characters except Spidey and probably all the other new characters, I just wish I got Mockingbird.(sense right now shes a boss in pvp) It seems they nerf down Emma and Rogue but is reported as a bug, so far my favorite hero is ScarletWitch then Cap coming in second.

Special Ops Three is out with a theme of Avengers vs X-Men. You can choose either side which has six locked characters on each. Avengers is - Captain America, Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, and Hawkeye (no surprise) and the X-Men is - Cyclops, Colossus, Phoenix, Emma Frost, Magik, and Storm.

The X-Men side, with the exception of Storm, represent the Phoenix Five. Namor was replaced with Jean Grey as they felt she fit the storyline much more than Namor ever did.

Magik is the unlockable hero this time. I unlocked her yesterday (while getting Nightcrawler, Hulk, and Captain America) and she's pretty cool and very fun! I would recommend trying to get her since the Special Ops still has about 20 or such days left. Not to mention she has cool Phoenix buffs which will go perfect with the other Phoenix themed costumes.

Upcoming releases
-Phoenix Five Costumes (for Cyclops, Colossus, Phoenix, and Emma Frost)
-Quicksilver
-Human Torch Negative Zone Costume

See, I've been trying to get through Spec Ops 3, but it takes me forever... so I just do it for the exp. I got my Rogue, so I don't care bout anything else. (Doesn't help that it isn't as easy to get command points anymore. -_-)

I have everything needed except Gambit, so I might buy him with real money IDK not sure yet.

Gambit's awesome! After I got Rogue, i saved for him XD. But his second attack is what's cool. your first attack gives him up to 4 kinetic charges, then you can use his second attack (which uses one kinetic charge), and keep using it til your out of kinetic charges, then finish up with his first atttack again. So you got 5 attacks in one turn. :) And he has a chance of using his wild card attack (which is his second attack) when someone on your team attacks or gets attacked.