Venom mod version 1.2 (Z) (added tail for Thunderbolts)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 25, 2007, 01:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
July 25, 2007, 01:34PM Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 04:20AM by Outsider
Here it is, all new Venom model with claws and animated tongue ;)
It has all his powers, 5 custom made skins/models (Classic, Ultimate, Web of Shadows, Thunderbolts, Ultimate<Original>), claws, a mannequin, sounds and all necessary icons.
Please check the README.txt file before installing this mod.
This mod can be modified by anyone as long as credit is given.
Big thanks to Norrin Radd, cvc, Teancum and winstrol for help!

Skins:
Mannequin:

Ingame:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:
deviantART page
MediaFire mirror
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Un-freaking-believable.
(Not crazy about the MvsC skin, tough)

Quote from: boreman on July 25, 2007, 01:41PM(Not crazy about the MvsC skin, tough)
You're free to make a better one ;)
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

July 25, 2007, 01:44PM #3 Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 01:46PM by Norrin Radd
congrats Dark_Mark!
i'll try it out as soon as i have time

edit:
iammingy, possible carnage (and/or toxin) skin on this new model  ;)?? please please please, haha, only when you have time of course, and only if you want to

I'm in complete awe. Awesome job man.

That is really sweet I'm soo glad you like the bad guys your great going to check this out to night.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

By the way, the 217xx slot is already taken by Sunfire, you may want to change your numbers. Here is the list of taken/available slots, if you want to check it:
http://marvelmods.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=41&topic=140.msg14780#msg14780

I'll test it as 215, meanwhile.

Quote from: boreman on July 25, 2007, 02:23PM
I'll test it as 215, meanwhile.

May as well test it as 176, methinks.

:runaway:

Or 200! Nobody has touched such a nice, round number. I wonder, why?  :ohnoes: :laugh:

176xx is DLC venom spot, hence his suggestion

Quote from: boreman on July 25, 2007, 02:59PMOr 200! Nobody has touched such a nice, round number. I wonder, why?  :ohnoes: :laugh:
All right, I'd like to book this one, since I'm unable to change it right now. I'll see what I can do later.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 25, 2007, 03:05PM
Quote from: boreman on July 25, 2007, 02:59PMOr 200! Nobody has touched such a nice, round number. I wonder, why?  :ohnoes: :laugh:
All right, I'd like to book this one, since I'm unable to change it right now. I'll see what I can do later.

do we want 2 spots for venom though?

Quote from: Norrin Radd on July 25, 2007, 03:06PM
Quote from: Dark_Mark on July 25, 2007, 03:05PM
do we want 2 spots for venom though?
164 is also Venom :P