Venom mod version 1.2 (Z) (added tail for Thunderbolts)

Started by Dark_Mark, July 25, 2007, 01:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Not at the moment.  Bump mapping doesn't work on custom models.

I forgot to state that Venom now banters with Spider-Man if he's in the team :venom:
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

hey can someone show me a video of venom and all of his moves :venom:

what are these "banter" sounds? i mean, i've listened to them using the zss extractor, but i'v NEVER heard them in the game! when am i supposed to hear them? could it be because my game is in another language?
(ps. the audio wasn't translated, the game uses the original voices but with translated subtitles)

Quote from: iceman1488 on January 06, 2008, 10:56AM
hey can someone show me a video of venom and all of his moves :venom:

master$$$ made a vid for it, as well as for Sabretooth. Check on YouTube.

ok thanks can anyone tell me if marvel gold edition is any good

Gold Edition is just the game with an addition of the 8 DLC characters.

January 09, 2008, 07:24AM #127 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 07:29AM by Dark_Mark
Quote from: Magneto on January 06, 2008, 12:09PM
what are these "banter" sounds? i mean, i've listened to them using the zss extractor, but i'v NEVER heard them in the game! when am i supposed to hear them? could it be because my game is in another language?
(ps. the audio wasn't translated, the game uses the original voices but with translated subtitles)

Your current character speaks those if you have the right partners in your team and leave the game running for a while.
Eg. Select a team of Venom and Spider-Man, select Venom as your primary character and let them stand idle for a few minutes. A while after they enter their "idle" animations, Venom should say something to Spidey.
The language your game uses should have no impact on this.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Oh hey, Dark_Mark -- I just bought a new hard drive and didn't think to save my Goldwave settings for the Xtreme yell.  But I'll re-configure it once I get it installed, extract your Xtreme call, and apply the filter.  After that I'll upload the fixed ZSS and share the filter settings.

Quote from: Teancum on January 09, 2008, 08:19AM
Oh hey, Dark_Mark -- I just bought a new hard drive and didn't think to save my Goldwave settings for the Xtreme yell.  But I'll re-configure it once I get it installed, extract your Xtreme call, and apply the filter.  After that I'll upload the fixed ZSS and share the filter settings.
Duh. I didn't have much time to work on sounds lately, so I didn't bother you for the settings (Perhaps I should have ? :P ). Anyway, I didn't include the new Xtreme in the package since it requires the filter to make it sound right (I mean to mask some of its shortcomings that way :P ). I would be thankful if you could PM me the filter settings when you restore them.

No problem, gimmie a few days and I'll PM em' to you.

I have finally figured out why some people (including me) couldn't see some of Venom's effects. A few textures/effects will not show if you set the "particle" option to low. The effects works fine when it's set to high. I just found this while testing my little skin.

Nice sounds btw. :venom:

Quote from: iammingy on January 22, 2008, 02:31AM
Nice sounds btw. :venom:
Half of the credits go to Teancum ;)

Updated! I've just realized that the previous version did not include the new tongue! :runaway: :banghead:  I'm amazed nobody noticed this though. Please tell me what you think about the one in this version.
I've also added the X-Box meshes. Note that I do not own an X-Box, so I can't be 100% sure if they work correctly.

Quote from: Dark_Mark on February 14, 2008, 12:59PM
Updated! I've just realized that the previous version did not include the new tongue! :runaway: :banghead:  I'm amazed nobody noticed this though. Please tell me what you think about the one in this version.
I've also added the X-Box meshes. Note that I do not own an X-Box, so I can't be 100% sure if they work correctly.

No wonder the last modified date didn't change... haha
The reason I didn't report it to you is because the tongue didn't go through the bottom of the jaw in the last version, which I thought it was the thing you fixed... :laugh: I think this is the same reason nobody asked about it.