Bext and Worst X-MEN costumes!!!

Started by P.Frost, September 13, 2012, 03:29AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on September 15, 2012, 10:24PM
I grew up with the 90's outfits, and like you said, it represented them well. (And 90's looks were cool...at the time... lol)

X-Treme X-Men suits stood out for me cause I have a thing about characters with dark leather. To me, it makes someone look more..."bad arse" and more intimidating.

And the only reason I think the current costumes look good, their more thought out and detailed. Most of the X-Men costumes seemed like they couldn't think of much (in my opinion) and now, again, each character has their own uniqueness with their costumes, so again, like in the 90's, they stand out and this time, with more detailed work :)

I couldnt agree more with u xD on everything xD
But I must also add that I wish they did a same costume ( with something different to each character ) What can I say I am a scker for uniforms xDDDD

And yea its funny how even 1 detail 1 line makes such a huge difference even when they place the X mark on different side it makes huge difference.

Yea Leather is awesome xDDDDDD

Best (Emma Frost New Xmen):
Worst (Storm Retro):
:storm:

I loved Storm's retro outfit! It was something different, while I actually don't really like that outfit for Emma. It's not that I hate it, its just not my favorite.

This has to be my favorite outfit for Emma

I also really kind of like her Phoenix outfit, I didn't at first but its growing on me.

But I really dont like her new outfit

For Storm I really like her classic look

and of course her 90's

I really dont like this costume

But honestly I love almost every costume Storm has worn.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Deadpool

Best;

Worst;
Deadpool has none! :D

Cyclops

Best;

Worst;

I agree with you Me! I mean how can you hate Deadpool haha, while I don't hate Cyclops original costume, it is a bit simple. And I just hate his new Marvel Now costume, just like Emma's I am actually not really liking any of Cyclop's teams new costumes, the only one I kind of like is Magik's.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I actually quite like Cyclops' new costume. It looks good in Marvel Heroes.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Totally disagree with the OP. I grew up on X-Men in the Jim Lee era, so that's what I love. All of the 90's costumes are amazing.

ALL of them.

Quote from: Teancum on April 02, 2013, 06:58AM
Totally disagree with the OP. I grew up on X-Men in the Jim Lee era, so that's what I love. All of the 90's costumes are amazing.

ALL of them.

How can you not love the 90's costumes, they are the best! Jim Lee did them all justice.

D : I love Emma's new costume D : I like almost all new costumes xDDDDDDDD Especially Emma Storm Cyc and Magik
But I think the P5 costumes are so far the best costumes in X-MEN period xD there is nothing I dont like about them
I think it catches phoenix in them nicely + they are mostly drawn by my personal fave marvel artist : D

And the worste of the new idk well I kind of like them all xD but Rogues is least fave but I still think its a cool costume

Also cant forget new X-Force costumes they are all neat

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 02, 2013, 02:43PM
How can you not love the 90's costumes, they are the best! Jim Lee did them all justice.

I also dont like the 90's costumes xD I hate them but they have a special place in my heart as Iconic and yea they where cool for the time but now..... its sad just sad

April 03, 2013, 02:39PM #25 Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 05:27PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: P.Frost on April 03, 2013, 05:28AM
I also dont like the 90's costumes xD I hate them but they have a special place in my heart as Iconic and yea they where cool for the time but now..... its sad just sad

See I believe the 90's and back were some of the best costumes in X-Men history, while the newer costumes just kind of suck. That isn't true for everyone.

I hate all of Cyclops's teams new outfits, They just look so dumb to me. Magik's doesn't bother me so much, but it looks like she is taking fashion tips from Emma. I hate Emma's hack job haircut,  her costume is alright, but black isn't her color. Cyclops's new costume is the worst i think. I absolutely hate the X visor on his head. His costume reminds me of Dredd every time I see it.

Ok so I have to say though, I guess it is not that I really hate the costumes, but I feel like the new costumes don't fit with who is wearing them. Like Magneto's costume is really cool, but it doesn't fit Magneto I also really don't like the direction his character is going in. Same with Emma's and Magik's they would both look good on someone else I feel like.

But I do agree that the Phoenix Five costumes were pretty awesome, but I wouldn't say the best.

I'm usually always changing my opinion on Cyclops outfits. I used to really like his 90s outfit but then i started liking his Ultimate look, even though in all honestly i'm not a fan of that Universe, i just like the look of that outfit on Cyclops.

His current new one just looks kinda erm well confusing. And now i totally see the JD reference you made lol.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on April 04, 2013, 02:32PM
I'm usually always changing my opinion on Cyclops outfits. I used to really like his 90s outfit but then i started liking his Ultimate look, even though in all honestly i'm not a fan of that Universe, i just like the look of that outfit on Cyclops.

His current new one just looks kinda erm well confusing. And now i totally see the JD reference you made lol.

Thank you! I'm not crazy XD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on April 03, 2013, 02:39PM
See I believe the 90's and back were some of the best costumes in X-Men history, while the newer costumes just kind of suck. That isn't true for everyone.

I hate all of Cyclops's teams new outfits, They just look so dumb to me. Magik's doesn't bother me so much, but it looks like she is taking fashion tips from Emma. I hate Emma's hack job haircut,  her costume is alright, but black isn't her color. Cyclops's new costume is the worst i think. I absolutely hate the X visor on his head. His costume reminds me of Dredd every time I see it.

Ok so I have to say though, I guess it is not that I really hate the costumes, but I feel like the new costumes don't fit with who is wearing them. Like Magneto's costume is really cool, but it doesn't fit Magneto I also really don't like the direction his character is going in. Same with Emma's and Magik's they would both look good on someone else I feel like.

But I do agree that the Phoenix Five costumes were pretty awesome, but I wouldn't say the best.

Actually atm they do fit them, since they are all going trough major changes thats y they changed their costumes to show they are rebells now that they are also somewhat sad and scared cuz basicly everyone is against them ( and their powers being crazy out of hand ) xD
I know black is not Emma's Color and her hair actually wariets from artist to artist and I think it fits her she is in quite a mess atm that she hides well in my opinion so yea black is somewhat a steam rellease for her xD
And Magik well thats self explantory her powers where never bigger she needs to stand out with her looks now more hence huge sword shouldercuffs and hair pieace

Quote from: P.Frost on April 06, 2013, 01:08PM
Actually atm they do fit them, since they are all going trough major changes thats y they changed their costumes to show they are rebells now that they are also somewhat sad and scared cuz basicly everyone is against them ( and their powers being crazy out of hand ) xD
I know black is not Emma's Color and her hair actually wariets from artist to artist and I think it fits her she is in quite a mess atm that she hides well in my opinion so yea black is somewhat a steam rellease for her xD
And Magik well thats self explantory her powers where never bigger she needs to stand out with her looks now more hence huge sword shouldercuffs and hair pieace

I understand where you are coming from, I just don't like the costumes very much.